iPhone 5S Naked or in a case?

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Re: who's rolling naked with their 5s?

I'm putting a screensaver and a Speck case on my 5S right now.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk Pro..

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site

I reallllllly wish they had brought back the bumpers.

Bumpers gave good protection but at the same time were open to showing off the back of the device. For my i5 I found a bumper made by some generic company that looks exactly like Apple's original bumper - so I guess I'll just continue rocking it with my gold 5S :D

I'm with you! Photiv, Elago, and iBlason all make decent bumpers and sell them on Amazon for about 10 bucks a pop.

Donnee

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

Got a case on order so its a race to see which one arrives first, will probably have a mess about with it first without but it'll be living in a case most of its life

Peter Cotton

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm using the same case as I had my 5 in. A black tuff luv wallet case. It's fairly new anyway! I couldn't live with myself if something happened to my 5s because I didn't have it in a case!

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site

I was planning on getting a case for the 5S but damn this space grey looks sexy! Might just have to show it off and not put a case on it. Feels more durable than the 5. Maybe that's just me.

NSpooner

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site

What did you guys think of the leather case? Does it have a lip on the front to protect the screen? Might stop by an apple store later today to check them out. Nervous rolling naked right now haha!

LeDave

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site

I just bought mine 16gb space grey. I am not going to put it in a case because I don't like the way it looks inside a case. However I did get Invisible Shield screen protector for both the back and front.

cashmereesquire

May 25, 2013
Visit site

i`m using my mophie juice pack air from my iphone 5 its gray so it matches my Space gray. I might cop a bumper or one of those clear backed cases though.

phinx404

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site

I am with mine today but i already have a screen protector installed and got a new Otterbox Commuter because i drop mine all the time!

Eric Ton

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site

i planned to use skins on it, it does not intrude too much and it kinda cures the itch for the color 5c :p
IMG_0082.JPG

tajaz11

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site

Rollin nuuukid!!! But I did get my wife the life proof case, anyone know if they actually work the way they are designed?

solitude1984

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site

I bought a see-through case for mine. I never go without a case, but I also don't want to hide the gold. :)

acwyau

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site

I always put a case on my iPhones. I upgrade every year, so I want to maximize resale value for the old device. It usually ends up costing me about $100 a year to upgrade after selling the previous phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site

Well when I get my freaking 5S of course it will flaunting itself in all it's glory!

Would have had one today if stupid Best Buy hadn't miscounted their Gold inventory grr.

Carried by a raven from The Wall.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW