iPhone 5S Naked or in a case?

acwyau

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Always use a case, but I hate screen protectors. I love the look of the phone naked, but find it too slippery and uncomfortable to hold at times. My 5s is in the red Apple case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

kd7irm

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Just got a Rokform V3 for my new space grey 5s 64 that I got on launch day. Clip, lanyard, anti slip mag grip, and roklock on the dash of the ford and lilrok mag mount in the rover. Love it.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
emejyqas.jpg
uty3aser.jpg
e6esy6e7.jpg
9u3emu5u.jpg

My red leather apple case with my white silver iPhone 5S. I can't roll naked. It just to risky.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Before I even lifted mine out of the box tonight, my Spigen Ultra Crystal went right on the front. PERFECT install, no less. Then I put my Speck CandyShell Flip on, and then activated when my 4S was all unlocked and all.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Re: Naked or in a case?

I had decided to heck with it, and was going to roll naked. Until that is, I came across the red leather Apple case. I don't know that I have ever liked a case as much as I like the way this one looks and feels in the hand. $39 well spent.

Finn delete some PMs just tried to send you one.

Carried by a raven from The Wall.

ratnest13

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
Added a Spigen Tough Armor with glas.t slim. Silver case and the space grey look amazing and without all the bulk like the defender case

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I'll have a bumper case on it for the next couple days while my otterbox is on its way. I just find the phone awkward to hold without something on it.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I am DAMN glad I had my Speck on last night. This phone is so light that when I set it down on my nightstand thing, it slid right off and fell into my plastic (empty) trashcan! I actually almost had a heart attack. I went on a full blown inspection spree.

trandz

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Got the black Apple leather case for my black 5S. Love the look with the gray chamfered edge showing through. Sleek, feels great, looks awesome. Made by Apple

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I am DAMN glad I had my Speck on last night. This phone is so light that when I set it down on my nightstand thing, it slid right off and fell into my plastic (empty) trashcan! I actually almost had a heart attack. I went on a full blown inspection spree.

I know what that's like.

Sent from my smokin hot, white, 64 GB, iPhone 5 on AT&T wrapped in a classic black BookBook case. FTW!