i don't have a 5S yet, but i've pretty much used the Spigen cases on my iPhones. The Air is my favorite.
    01-09-2014 06:12 PM
    Update: I've generally preferred not using a case at all, or at least a very minimal one, because I honestly just don't drop my phone. Ever. But I've learned by experience that I can't trust my loved ones to handle my tech with the same level of care. Sure enough, my wife dropped my naked iPhone 5S on the ground. This left a deep gouge in the metal frame on a bottom corner, but no other damage. So now I use a Spigen Slim Armor case. The plastic frames are available from Spigen/Amazon separately in different colors, which makes changing up the case color simple and fun.
    Spencerdl, eyecrispy and serglb like this.
    01-10-2014 09:11 AM
    When I used a 4S, I never put it in a case because it was hard to scratch and I wasn't worried about dropping it much.

Monday, I went to BestBuy and bought a Griffin case for my 4S and a Incase sleeve for my iPad Mini. I had the same Griffin case for the 4S that my boss had given me last year and I used it once in a while but I still liked the 4S naked.

The Griffin case gives it something to hold on to now at least especially on cold days.
    01-10-2014 11:13 AM
    I've had one too many broken screens to ever consider going "naked" again. I have a custom case from Shutterfly and a screen protector: http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-gift...m-iphone-cases. It fits really snugly so the size doesn't bother me.
    01-10-2014 03:05 PM
    I've had one too many broken screens to ever consider going "naked" again. I have a custom case from Shutterfly and a screen protector: Custom iPhone Cases & iPhone 5, 5C, 5S, 4 Cases | Shutterfly. It fits really snugly so the size doesn't bother me.
    Do you have any pictures of your custom case that you can post?
    01-10-2014 03:20 PM
    Currently in an iHome case but always in a case none the less
    01-10-2014 03:28 PM
    what case is this?
    serglb and EggoEspada like this.
    01-10-2014 11:58 PM
    I use the apple leather case (black), for mainly two reasons:

1. The power/sleep button is rattling when shaking the phone (No, it's not the camera/focus). This is such a common problem with some devices, and I managed to elliminate the rattling sound by putting a extremely trimmed felt pad (those you use under the chair or table feets) right under where the power button is INSIDE the case. You could probably try with something else that's very soft, but adds a little pressure. If someone has a permanent solution on this, send me a message!
    2. I felt that my hands needed a little better grip for the iPhone 5S. The leather case makes it easier to hold IMO.

Anyway, I enjoy this case. It's thin, light, feels quite good. Haven't tried any leather threatment, not sure if needed with this color
    01-12-2014 06:15 AM
    Naked! Living dangerously
    serglb likes this.
    01-12-2014 04:27 PM
    For sure!!
    01-12-2014 04:36 PM
    Just came home tonight with a gold 5s and an otterbox commuter case. It's all pretty sweet.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    01-14-2014 12:12 AM
    I've a clear case so nakedish?? But sooo want the right leather wallet !!!
    Spencerdl likes this.
    01-14-2014 04:00 AM
    My phone is currently naked with a home button sticker that looks like a button.

This post was made by Tiffany
    01-14-2014 04:24 AM
    How much I love to go naked with my 5S, I ordered the Spigen Ultra capsule case yesterday.
    01-14-2014 04:51 AM
    How much I love to go naked with my 5S, I ordered the Spigen Ultra capsule case yesterday.
    Same here. I'd prefer to go naked bc the device is so beautiful but since it gets nicked up easily, I've got a Spigen Ultra Thin Air A arriving today.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    01-14-2014 06:16 AM
    Me too!!!
    01-14-2014 06:28 AM
    I'm a big fan of Spigen and my case was just delivered!

Same here. I'd prefer to go naked bc the device is so beautiful but since it gets nicked up easily, I've got a Spigen Ultra Thin Air A arriving today.
    Spencerdl and eyecrispy like this.
    01-14-2014 06:29 AM
    I'm a big fan of Spigen and my case was just delivered!
    Evevn though I'm a Spigen fan, I decided to go with the LUVVITT Crystal Clear case with the TPU clear edges for the grip factor. Can you let me know how the Spigen Clear case feels? Thanks
    doublebullout likes this.
    01-14-2014 07:26 AM
    Evevn though I'm a Spigen fan, I decided to go with the LUVVITT Crystal Clear case with the TPU clear edges for the grip factor. Can you let me know how the Spigen Clear case feels? Thanks
    Spigen cases that I've used (only the ultra thin air) have been smooth. They will be somewhat slippery in the hand at times like a lot of hard cases. They just look very sleek on the phones. My husband has one on his N5 and it's great looking as well. My fav thing they offer is the Glas.tr screen protectors. Amazing. I'm too cheap right now to shell out for one but suspect I will eventually.
    01-14-2014 08:47 AM
    Spigen cases that I've used (only the ultra thin air) have been smooth. They will be somewhat slippery in the hand at times like a lot of hard cases. They just look very sleek on the phones. My husband has one on his N5 and it's great looking as well. My fav thing they offer is the Glas.tr screen protectors. Amazing. I'm too cheap right now to shell out for one but suspect I will eventually.
    Yes, I luv the Gold Spigen Tough Armor that I have and I also have the Spigen Ultra in Cafe Brown, I was just wondering about the Spigen Ultra Clear compared to the LUVVITT Crystal clear
    01-14-2014 09:36 AM
    Always in a case for me. I prefer the Seidio reveal cases myself but will try any kind if I like the look of it. I just posted a photo of my case collection in another thread.
    01-14-2014 10:03 AM
    will an Otterbox iPhone 5 case work w/5S, I know I have to cut the fingerprint button rubber cover though.
    01-14-2014 12:01 PM
    It should work
    01-14-2014 12:23 PM
    will an Otterbox iPhone 5 case work w/5S, I know I have to cut the fingerprint button rubber cover though.
    I suppose it would work but the iPhone 5 otterbox case didn't really play well with the control panel and notification center on iOS 7. At least it didn't with my husbands. I am also assuming you are speaking about the defender.
    serglb likes this.
    01-14-2014 12:24 PM
    I suppose it would work but the iPhone 5 otterbox case didn't really play well with the control panel and notification center on iOS 7. At least it didn't with my husbands. I am also assuming you are speaking about the defender.
    Thanks, Yes I forgot to indicate it's the Defender Otterbox, which i love, but yes its a chore to pull up the CP and Notif. Ctr. I wanna switch over to T-Mobile and get the 5S, but don't wanna buy another case.
    01-14-2014 01:52 PM
458 ... 1112131415 ...