Where's my Phoenix/Tempe Arizona people?

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
LMAO!

Carried by a raven from The Wall.

I'm like devising all these plans to make sure i get the phone on launch day, going to work with no sleep at all...sending my fiance over to line up at the verizon store across the street while i line up at apple and see who gets the phone first (for me of course) lol i dont have a phone right now sold mine to get the 5S and im going through withdrawals. i need to be in line and get that phone :p im going crazy waiting lol

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm like devising all these plans to make sure i get the phone on launch day, going to work with no sleep at all...sending my fiance over to line up at the verizon store across the street while i line up at apple and see who gets the phone first (for me of course) lol i dont have a phone right now sold mine to get the 5S and im going through withdrawals. i need to be in line and get that phone :p im going crazy waiting lol

Yeah I couldn't be without a phone then my mom would have no one to bug and she would be freaking out LOL.

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I couldn't be without a phone then my mom would have no one to bug and she would be freaking out LOL.

my mom only facebooks me when she needs me -_- lol ever since she got her first iphone its been candy crush and facebook...oh and the occasional "how do i" text.

perryfamily10

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
I am in the far west valley so I will be going to arrowhead mall. It's my first launch too so I'm pretty excited! I have been devising a plan since the 5s announcement. I have been waiting on this upgrade since may so I am now impatient.

Chris Sosinski

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
my mom only facebooks me when she needs me -_- lol ever since she got her first iphone its been candy crush and facebook...oh and the occasional "how do i" text.

Yeah, I need one too. My phone broke. I been living without one for 3 weeks. So I need to get one, otherwise it will be another 3 months.

From the youtube videos, based on the direction the line is forming. I think this will be the first entrance for the line up. Wouldn't you agree? Apple.gif

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I need one too. My phone broke. I been living without one for 3 weeks. So I need to get one, otherwise it will be another 3 months.

From the youtube videos, based on the direction the line is forming. I think this will be the first entrance for the line up. Wouldn't you agree? View attachment 38178

i called apple and they are saying it will be the entrance for the line will be near the pottery barn and nordstrom so that makes sense. do you know exactly where that particular entrance is at? i usually park by the food court or the harkins theatre.. would it be all the way around on the other side of that? also how do they generally run lines when they open the doors? i dont wanna wait 12 hours and then have someone outrun me to the front once the doors open like a crazy maniac. do they usually regulate lines to make sure no one is going ahead of the people who have been there the longest? i will probably also be there by 12am. didn't want to but seems like that may be my only choice if i want to get one friday morning.

Last edited:

perryfamily10

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
I called arrowhead mall because I wanted to know which door to use. I would call just incase Security has a certain door they use for the events.

Chris Sosinski

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
i called apple and they are saying it will be the entrance for the line will be near the pottery barn and nordstrom so that makes sense. do you know exactly where that particular entrance is at? i usually park by the food court or the harkins theatre.. would it be all the way around on the other side of that? also how do they generally run lines when they open the doors? i dont wanna wait 12 hours and then have someone outrun me to the front once the doors open like a crazy maniac. do they usually regulate lines to make sure no one is going ahead of the people who have been there the longest? i will probably also be there by 8 or 9. didn't want to but seems like that may be my only choice if i want to get one friday morning.

It depends on if they partition up a line with the safety tape pole things. I saw that they do that indoors. While I'm not entirely sure, my thoughts are that they would be smart enough to set up the safety tape before unlocking the front door. I'm sure we will run into security so it is something we can ask or suggest. I planning to sleep my way through the early night. I'm probably going to bring some extra lunch, you should too. Also, can you set up a wifi hotspot? I'm going to try and also order one at midnight since the max for in store is 2.

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
It depends on if they partition up a line with the safety tape pole things. I saw that they do that indoors. While I'm not entirely sure, my thoughts are that they would be smart enough to set up the safety tape before unlocking the front door. I'm sure we will run into security so it is something we can ask or suggest. I planning to sleep my way through the early night. I'm probably going to bring some extra lunch, you should too. Also, can you set up a wifi hotspot? I'm going to try and also order one at midnight since the max for in store is 2.

i was thinking about preordering online as well but i thought we weren't allowed to pick up in store with the online ordering? i thought it was either get in line or order online and wait at home? damn idk if i can sleep tonight lol i'll have my fiance there with me so he's gonna be going for food and drinks and stuff like that. he's an android techie so he's just there to wait in line with me to keep me company. i was thinking of bringing my laptop but the thing has such ****ty battery i dont even know if its worth it but if i can order the phone on midnight and guarantee an in store pick up then i'm in. can we pay cash though if we use that option?

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
i was thinking about preordering online as well but i thought we weren't allowed to pick up in store with the online ordering? i thought it was either get in line or order online and wait at home? damn idk if i can sleep tonight lol i'll have my fiance there with me so he's gonna be going for food and drinks and stuff like that. he's an android techie so he's just there to wait in line with me to keep me company. i was thinking of bringing my laptop but the thing has such ****ty battery i dont even know if its worth it but if i can order the phone on midnight and guarantee an in store pick up then i'm in. can we pay cash though if we use that option?

I sure hope the line isn't that long when I am able to get down there. You will have to keep me posted on the line length. My only company is going to be two of my kids and yes I am waking them up that early to stand in line. Lol my poor kids, but it is either bring them or not even go. They can deal with getting up an hour earlier than normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I sure hope the line isn't that long when I am able to get down there. You will have to keep me posted on the line length. My only company is going to be two of my kids and yes I am waking them up that early to stand in line. Lol my poor kids, but it is either bring them or not even go. They can deal with getting up an hour earlier than normal.

my fiance just called them right now and they said that there is already a line forming outside the apple store that when they start closing they are moving everyone outside i might be heading over there in abuot an hour or 2.

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
my fiance just called them right now and they said that there is already a line forming outside the apple store that when they start closing they are moving everyone outside i might be heading over there in abuot an hour or 2.

I changed my plans and am going to the San tan bestbuy at 5. Hopefully I will get lucky.