Verizon Wireless Iphone 5S preorder

KJD209

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
New info on VZW website indicates that you can preorder both the C and the S at 3:00 a.m. on 9/13.

VZW site wording:

iPhone Deserves the Best Network
Keep your iPhone 5C and iPhone 5S connected with Verizon 4G LTE?America?s Most Reliable Network. Instantly stream videos, download music and movies at blazing speeds, and video chat.

Check upgrade eligibility

Sign up to be reminded when iPhone 5c and iPhone 5s are available for purchase on Verizon. Pre-order begins online September 13 at 3:01 AM EST.
By submitting my email address, I agree that Verizon Wireless may contact me via email about the information I?ve selected above. I also agree that I am at least 13 years of age. Verizon Wireless maintains high standards for the protection of privacy over the Internet. Your information will be kept private and will not be sold.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
New info on VZW website indicates that you can preorder both the C and the S at 3:00 a.m. on 9/13.

VZW site wording:

iPhone Deserves the Best Network
Keep your iPhone 5C and iPhone 5S connected with Verizon 4G LTE?America?s Most Reliable Network. Instantly stream videos, download music and movies at blazing speeds, and video chat.

Check upgrade eligibility

Sign up to be reminded when iPhone 5c and iPhone 5s are available for purchase on Verizon. Pre-order begins online September 13 at 3:01 AM EST.
By submitting my email address, I agree that Verizon Wireless may contact me via email about the information I?ve selected above. I also agree that I am at least 13 years of age. Verizon Wireless maintains high standards for the protection of privacy over the Internet. Your information will be kept private and will not be sold.

I seen this also but It does not specify 5s for pre order as it grouped it together with the 5c

Brought to you from my iPad 4 LTE routed and bouncing across the globe on multiple servers from Tapatalk !

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro