Official Waiting in line for an iPhone 5s Thread!

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
I was at the AT&T store (no Apple stores within 4 hours of me). They told me they only had the grey, so now I am outside Radio Shack. I am the only one in line here. There were about 40 people at the AT&T store.

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
I walked up at 730 am and was 11th in line at the verizon store in glen Burnie md. No gold at all, very few silver, more space grey than you can shake a stick at!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Standing in a line of 10 people at Best Buy. Glad I did in store pick up as they are now starting to turn people away.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2.

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Best Buy employee just came out and told us no AT&T stock yet. Expecting shipment sometime this morning. Ugh and have no idea what they are getting.

glitch03

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I tried the ATT store, Best Buy and T Mobile looking for an unlocked phone. T Mobile had 0 units and nobody else would sell me an unlocked one. :(

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Best Buy employee just came out and told us no AT&T stock yet. Expecting shipment sometime this morning. Ugh and have no idea what they are getting.

I was gonna say something about that, but didn't wanna disclose that info. Same here at my store in Virginia Beach. Gotta break some hearts. :(

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Do not mean to rub anything in.Some people I have talked to love waiting in line and the people around them and the entire experience of it.It is not breaking the rules and he is the Employer.Is not going to be much of a line where I live anyway.

I went to a small VZW store as soon as they opened. Today they were about to receive 2 phones - just 2. They let me put $ down on 1. The other is promised to the manager's friend. I'm not sure why the guy told me that but apparently it wasn't a big deal. At the bigger stores this kind of thing is frowned upon and often the salespeople have to look somewhere else or wait until demand is met at their store.

Supply must be really low. Apple wouldn't allow 3 am online purchase - store pickup like the have in he past.

I am feeling lucky!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

trandz

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Gold got sold out within 2 minutes. I feel like the apple store only had a grand total of 5 of them =(. White followed shortly after so I was stuck getting the black. Mind you I woke up at 5:30 and got there at 6.

trandz

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
I left empty handed, black only and sprint pulled their crap with forcing people to buy a bunch of accessories. I will NEVER wait in line again

Sorry to hear =( Yea the ATT store at my mall also only got black. No line when I went in line for apple and was thinking of just going to the ATT line thinking they must have at least 1-2 gold. I stayed at the Apple line, and sure enough the ATT only had black phones which I was stuck getting regardless. Oh well.

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I went to my local verizon store at around 5:30 I was the 21 person in line. They had limited silvers but loads of black. Was hoping to get silver but the space grey is definitely growing on me.

mpham2

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
No luck for me. Three different ATT stores all sold out. No apple store near me. They must not have given many as there was only 8 people in line at one store. Good way to claim they sold out. I ordered a 32 slate.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Was 1st in line no gold at all .. Got grey 32gb

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2