Official Waiting in line for an iPhone 5s Thread!

RealNeal

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Two questions: If I'm doing an early, discounted upgrade do I have to go to an AT&T store? Also, is anyone going to an AT&T store because they know they'll indeed have the gold iPhone 5s? I know each store's inventory will vary but at least I know some will have it. I'm hoping my local AT&T store in Austin will have it and I won't be waiting in line all night for nothing.

I checked the Apple Store web site, and it looks like you can get the discounted upgrade directly from Apple. I put in my phone number and it calculated the discounted price correctly.

rawjurdawjur

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I checked the Apple Store web site, and it looks like you can get the discounted upgrade directly from Apple. I put in my phone number and it calculated the discounted price correctly.

Thank you for replying. I did that as well so it leads me to believe that it wouldn't be a problem to buy it at the Apple Store. I just wish I had called them directly today to confirm. Thanks again!

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
To anyone who's done this before- once you get in and get going, about how long does it take to actually get to the desk and get set up? I ask because I have to work at 10 :/

I'm in the same boat have to be at work at 10 so hoping I can get out quick

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

xlipstickandbruisesx

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I was planning on going to a store today.... but on the 5 oclock news they said people were already lining up. F that lol.... I will just order online and be happy with getting it early next week and I will continue to enjoy iOS7 on my 5 in the meantime

thoughthalo

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
Wow nice to see someone who goes to the same store! I'm going around 5:15 AM tomorrow morning. Are you there now?

Nope, not there yet. I am just a little worried now reading comments whether there would be the Gold one in stock in store or should I just order online at 3 AM tonight :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

jessedholm

Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
I'm In line at my local Att store here in Kissimmee fl! Again I'm number 2. Why did I take that nap!?!? I really wanted to be first for once!

MacLuvnRN

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
What I have found re lines in the San Diego area so far: There are 18 people in line at San Diego Carlsbad Apple store, 7 in line at UTC and 1 at North County Fair. #sdiphoneline

MacLuvnRN

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
San Diego lines so far: 18 in line at Carlsbad Apple store, 7 in line at UTC and 1 in line at North County Fair. Anyone have any other details for the San Diego area?
#sdiphonelines

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73