Official Waiting in line for an iPhone 5s Thread!

Christopher Mandly

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Well ... I was going to my local AT&T store in Stuart Florida, as I always do, then I read a report saying they wont have gold or silver in store, called and they confirmed! Since the Apple store is in a mall an hour away looks like for the first time I will have to do it online.

ZachSimone

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
This morning, I went to my local Apple Store (I'm in Australia) 30 minutes before launch and I waited in line. Had no trouble getting a Space Grey, 32GB, iPhone 5s!

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
A little off topic, but who won the gift cards for the iPhone contest? I was really hoping to win one. Would have made this easier with a partial upgrade.

JadonL

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
Somehow I am excited to activate new iphone 5 s 5 c at best buy!! Being a new apple convert! Hopefully there is not a huge line.

rawjurdawjur

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Two questions: If I'm doing an early, discounted upgrade do I have to go to an AT&T store? Also, is anyone going to an AT&T store because they know they'll indeed have the gold iPhone 5s? I know each store's inventory will vary but at least I know some will have it. I'm hoping my local AT&T store in Austin will have it and I won't be waiting in line all night for nothing.

Bias reduX

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Just arrived at City Creek in Salt Lake City. 23rd group to arrive so probably around 30ish in line. Assuming everyone in front of me buys one.

Matt.Musiol

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
First in line at a Pittsburgh AT&T and the store manager said that they only got Space Gray models. He also mentioned that for them to order white and gold it's going to be atleast 28-30 days :(.

perryfamily10

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know what its like if the Apple store is in a Mall? The mall doors open at 6 and I was told that they don't monitor the line until we get to the apple store. I am wondering if everyone will show up at mall early and then mad dash to the store or what will happen. I will be getting there about 4:30 I hope that is early enough.

Riley2521

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
I am one of the employees that has to be in early for launch day...nothing says love like the smell of freshly opened iPhones in the a.m. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal