Poll: Are you going to buy an iPhone 5s?

Are you going to buy an iPhone 5s?

• Yes

Votes: 124 64.9%
  • No

Votes: 31 16.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 20 10.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 16 8.4%

• Total voters

Caballera

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
YES YES YES! I have the 4S now and I am going for the GOLD with the 5S!! I so cannot wait!

Me too, also have the 4S and going for the Gold 5S. Going to try for the 64GB, but I'm switching to T-Mobile and have to wait till next month when my AT&T contract expires.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
I was going to but that was just the natural desire for a new product right after the event. Common sense took over and I'll keep my iphone 5 another year. I could easily buy a 5S but there's no real reason to. I don't use a passcode. The iphone 5 is fast enough for me with iOS 7. There's no gotta have feature on the 5S from the 5 for me.

I'll be looking at Macs later this year instead. Maybe an ipad 5 as well as this current ipad Mini just feels too slow.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately no. I don't have an upgrade until next fall. I am actually picking up a 5 off of Ebay since I just did a little tour away from iPhone for a few months. I will keep that until next fall. It's a great phone.

Mafiatounes

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I will! I am coming from WP8 (Lumia 620) and Android (Galaxy S4) and before that i had a i5, i do not want to use Android anymore gave it enough chances, WP8 will get another chance when it`s updated to WP8.1 with new hardware alongside my iPhone 5s Grey 32GB.

CrzyP

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
I'll be ordering the space gray 32 GB to replace this galaxy s4. Can't wait to go back to iOS.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
Just talked to a buddy who's a manager at my local VZW store, and I can trade my current "5" in for $325 against the $650 for a 5s off-contract...and spread payments out on a 12-month term on my bill each month. So, depending on the finance charge that Verizon sticks me with, it might be virtually painless.

We'll see...

km12345

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
I think it's a yes for me.

I'm using 3GS. On one hand, 5s sounds great and I am dying for something faster. On the other hand, I'm truly curious, how much better the 6 might be. Possibly a bigger screen??

I will not get 5s until an untethered jailbreak for ios 7 is released and working well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ZanKuvy

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
Hello.
I've never owned an iPhone and the idea of getting this one has been going around my mind since its announcement but the small screen and price, among other factors, stop me from going right now and order one online. I know the best thing to do is to wait for the next iPhone, but, the big question is, can I wait that long?:confused:

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Got the AT&T Space Gray 64GB 5S from Best Buy this morning. I canceled the order I placed with Apple online since the one I received from BB is perfect.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk Pro..

Edmilan

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
Will probably get a 5s since i'm planning to upgrade from every 'tick" to every "tock" although i still have the 5

Mr.Willie

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Thinking long and hard about it. But I read a legitimate rumor that Apple will be releasing a 4.8" screen iPhone in the Jan/Feb/Mar quarter of 2014. Screen size is the reason I am not using a 5 right now, even though I own iMacs, iPods, ATV, and iPads.

I would like a champagne gold phone with black bezel, not white.

I'm leaning towards no at them moment. The iPhone 5 is hands down my favorite iPhone ever and I'm still loving every minute of it. I'm not due for upgrade pricing until 4/1/14 anyway and I may consider switching to Tmobile at that time.

I might pick up a Google Play edition Moto X when it comes out and dual wield. If I stay with AT&T then I would save my upgrade for the iPhone 6.

Edit - I've never been much of an "S" model guy anyway.

If you're looking for an Android as a second phone, take a long hard look at the HTC One before getting the Moto X.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Thinking long and hard about it. But I read a legitimate rumor that Apple will be releasing a 4.8" screen iPhone in the Jan/Feb/Mar quarter of 2014. Screen size is the reason I am not using a 5 right now, even though I own iMacs, iPods, ATV, and iPads.

I would like a champagne gold phone with black bezel, not white.

If you're looking for an Android as a second phone, take a long hard look at the HTC One before getting the Moto X.

I would doubt any "legitimate rumor" that says that. No way it’s coming THAT fast... and no way if Apple does increase the screen size that it will go THAT big.

Rocket_Girl

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I would doubt any "legitimate rumor" that says that. No way it’s coming THAT fast... and no way if Apple does increase the screen size that it will go THAT big.

Legitimate or not, every rumor helps hold me back. My 5 is great - and like others have said, its like new on IOS 7. Thank GAWD for that - because i am having a hard enough time resisting the camera improvements. Speed, meh - mine is as fast or faster than VZW models posted on 5s speedtest, so that doesn't sway me. Camera - that does. But screen size? My aging eyes would stand in line again on launch day for a larger iPhone - just like I did last year!

Please - keep the rumors coming - anything to help me hold out!

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I was holding a Samsung Galaxy (I think that is what it is called) and it's HUGE.. I can't see wanting to carry that around in a case, pocket or anything. I really do not want a bigger phone. I am not 100% happy I like the change from the 4's to the 5's let alone a 4.8" phone.

We finally went small, are we going back to this?
oldphone.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice