Poll: Are you going to buy an iPhone 5s?

Are you going to buy an iPhone 5s?

• Yes

Votes: 124 64.9%
  • No

Votes: 31 16.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 20 10.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 16 8.4%

• Total voters

Derrick4Real

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
They all say this and watch record breaking sales and pre order sell out lol

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

well probably. my point was more the difference in poll results not any sort of prediction of if it will break records.

LadyFos4Mac

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Yes. I am still using the 4 and am due for an upgrade with my carrier. Going from a 4 to a 5S is a HUGE jump for me so I am really excited. Now if I can just decide on what dang on color to get. :rotfl:

mrb666

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
I've a 12 month business lead agreement with O2 uk. Each year they supply the latest iPhone. The plus is that I will have the 5s. The down side is (and yes it's me being sad) that my current iPhone that I've become attached to is returned.

cjordan93

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
I would like to get a 64GB version because my 32GB 5 is almost full, but I am not sure if I can justify $849 on a full priced 5S with so few changes.

xlipstickandbruisesx

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I will be picking up a gold one! Since there are 3 locations all within 10 minutes of each other where I live, I am hoping actually going to a store on launch day wont be as horrible as I am expecting it to be lol.

GuyBey0ndC00L

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm still undecided, I been using iOS 7 on my iPhone 5 since beta 1. Now on iOS 7 (GM) it feels fresh with the new paint but still feels limited. Still operates the same way has iOS 6 which is not a bad thing but a little boring. Feels even dated at times. iPhone 5S slightly enhance camera, finger print scanner, A-7 64bit. All great features but I just wanted one thing. An iPhone with a bigger screen. iPhone 5 still to small. Not excited about iPhone 5s at all.

spiff_p239

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm still undecided at this point. I'm pretty sure that I'll be leaving Android again but I may pick up a 5c just because it's a little bit cheaper off-contract and will probably be less susceptible to damage. Knowing me though, I have to have the latest and greatest so I'll probably end up with the 5s.

tikishark

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Both my wife and I will be buying the 5s. I will also be keeping my 4s (in a non-iOS 7 format) as a backup audio player in my car. I'm looking forward to the 5s, but not iOS 7. Too flowery and not Steve like in my opinion. The 4s is a one of a kind reminder of Steve and I just can't see myself getting rid of a classic.

DJLILM

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Idk I got a 4s but i kinda wanna wait for IP6. What months do apple usually release iPhones?

Sent from my iPhone4s using Tapatalk

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Idk I got a 4s but i kinda wanna wait for IP6. What months do apple usually release iPhones?

Sent from my iPhone4s using Tapatalk

depends. the first few iphones were a summer thing. june/july lately its been september/october. so it's safe to say summer or fall.

jsenra

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I always upgrade when the S comes out. Trying to figure out the best way to get Friday without waiting in line. I usually pre-order and get it in the mail the day it comes out, but that does not look like an option this time.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77