Poll: Are you going to buy an iPhone 5s?

Are you going to buy an iPhone 5s?

• Yes

Votes: 124 64.9%
  • No

Votes: 31 16.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 20 10.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 16 8.4%

• Total voters

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
How much were you able to sell your 32GB Dennis? I'm trying to sell mine this week. Buying the iPhone 5S unlocked and need as much money as possible.

Carried by a raven from The Wall.

I was able to sell mine for 450 nobody wanted to pay more. this is in phoenix, so it may depends in your city. i had to pay 220 to cancel one of my many lines so my brother is without a phone right now :p until i use that line to get my iphone 5s then he can get his line back lol

anon(2254645)

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I will be staying with my 32GB black iPhone 5. From what I can see, the increased processing power primarily benefits gamers. Since I don't play games on my iPhone, don't need the fingerprint scanner feature and take mostly non-flash photography, I'll stand pat for now.

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Was going to upgrade to get a 128 GB phone when we thought those were coming.

Now am undecided. My black 5 treats me well & the final version of iOS 7 (well, GM) gives it a good refreshed feel.

May hold off pulling the trigger till the iPhone 6. Haven't decided yet.

The gold one is very striking, though...

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I personally have an addiction to the latest and greatest so even though my 5 was perfectly fine... my hands are itching for the 5S.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Yup! Looking at the lack of pre-order option though, I'm not sure I'll get one opening day...I'm not much for venturing out in that chaos. I'll probably try my luck on that Saturday or Sunday morning.

el_capitan10

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
I wasn't planning on it, I'm pretty happy with my iPhone 5. But my girlfriends mom is up for an upgrade from the iPhone 4 and was about to upgrade to the 5. She has offered to let me have her upgrade if I give her my 5, so now I'm tempted. And I'll still have my upgrade next year for the 6. Decisions, decisions....

bunjy

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
I wasn't planning on it, I'm pretty happy with my iPhone 5. But my girlfriends mom is up for an upgrade from the iPhone 4 and was about to upgrade to the 5. She has offered to let me have her upgrade if I give her my 5, so now I'm tempted. And I'll still have my upgrade next year for the 6. Decisions, decisions....

Don't think. Take this deal.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
I'm leaning towards no at the moment. The iPhone 5 is hands down my favorite iPhone ever and I'm still loving every minute of it. I'm not due for upgrade pricing until 4/1/14 anyway and I may consider switching to Tmobile at that time.

I might pick up a Google Play edition Moto X when it comes out and dual wield. If I stay with AT&T then I would save my upgrade for the iPhone 6.

Edit - I've never been much of an "S" model guy anyway.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Yes but I wouldve been anyway. I needed to replace my 4S (like, as in upgrade it, not another Applecare malfunction related replacement...) and I skipped the 5 because they asked me to.

jf1450

Aug 26, 2012
Visit site
No cuz my lovely wife will probably give me one for Christmas. If it weren't for that then yes. I don't need one the day they are available, in the meantime my 4s is just fine. That was my present a couple years ago. :)

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm in. Once I got the bs outta my system and returned to reality it was clear to me. They improved on every great aspect except for 128GB (which I'm clearly in an extreme minority base there) and larger screen (clear it wasn't happening and still in a minority base). Growing more excited by the day. Especially to try the camera.

Not sure on color. Was set on gold but a few more hands-on videos in different lighting have swayed me. Will have to see in person.

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
I don't have an upgrade any time soon so I will have to either get a 5 or wait for the price to drop tremendously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
It looks really nice and tempting but I just got a 5 last year which I am still pretty happy with.. And usually don't buy the s model iPhones.. I am gonna hold off on this one and wait for iPhone 6 to come out

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73