maybe im drinking the kool-aid, but...

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I just got done watching the actual press vidwo of the IPhone e 5S event, and I'm really excited. See, as some of you probably know from my recent threads, I've been really debating whether to go back to iOS from android. I pretty much settled on a Google edition HTC ONE and I put my iPad 4 on eBay. I was ready to go all on on android.

But then I I viewed some of the conference live blogs, and I just got done watching the video of the press event. And dammit, apple got me. All they talked about with the camera, finger print reader, the increased CPU performance and graphics performance, and now I took my iPad 4 off eBay and I'm pretty set on getting the 5S when I can on Oct 3rd (my upgrade date I'm going to use from my brother.)

But maybe I'm kinda drinking the kool aid and caught in the hype of the day. Don't know, but right now I'm pretty jonzed to go back to iOS.

Is anyone else similarly excited?

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
But maybe I'm kinda drinking the kool aid and caught in the hype of the day. Don't know, but right now I'm pretty jonzed to go back to iOS.

Looking back at all of the similar threads and posts that were made here today, I would say a lot of people are excited, myself included. ;)

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I sold my iPhone a little over a month ago and got an S4 but am also excited to come back and get a 5S. I don't know what it is about Apple that keeps drawing me back to their iPhone's but I go through this s*** every year lol. Switching between ecosystems can get very annoying. I'm thinking this may be the last time I switch unless Android does something that just blows my mind...like transform into an actual android servant that does my every bidding! muahahaha

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I just got done watching the actual press vidwo of the IPhone e 5S event, and I'm really excited. See, as some of you probably know from my recent threads, I've been really debating whether to go back to iOS from android. I pretty much settled on a Google edition HTC ONE and I put my iPad 4 on eBay. I was ready to go all on on android.

But then I I viewed some of the conference live blogs, and I just got done watching the video of the press event. And dammit, apple got me. All they talked about with the camera, finger print reader, the increased CPU performance and graphics performance, and now I took my iPad 4 off eBay and I'm pretty set on getting the 5S when I can on Oct 3rd (my upgrade date I'm going to use from my brother.)

I'm hella pumped!! I've been back on iOS for a year now after running with Android for 2 and I'm so glad to be back.

I see all the nay sayers hating on Apple for not innovating but HELLO first 64 bit mobile chip and mobile OS. With the developer community that iOS has I know we're going to see some amazing stuff that Android won't for a period of time.

TouchID is pretty sick! I'm super stoked to use my fingerprint to unlock the phone and especially for purchases now on iTunes and the App Store!

I say dump Android and come back! LOL. I was a major Apple hater when using Android and IMHO Android users are the ones drinking the kool-aid.

Carried by a raven from The Wall.

Dark_Blu

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm two months into a new contract job providing mobile device support/management for Android Phablets and Tablets and I can tell you from that experience that my iPhone 4S has been a God send. I look forward to either a 5S or 5C on launch day. It really doesn't matter which one. Either will do, but if I can get the 5S in Silver, I'll trade in my perfect condition iPhone 4S in and get an iPhone 5S. Hell no to Android. NEVER AGAIN. I don't care what wiz bang tech any of them have, I will never go back to the nightmare that is Android.

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I've been phoneless for about a week now, lol im feeling extra impatient because i really want the iphone 5S now! :p but i suppose i can be without a phone for another week and a half... 9 days... 9 days..

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I've been phoneless for about a week now, lol im feeling extra impatient because i really want the iphone 5S now! :p but i suppose i can be without a phone for another week and a half... 9 days... 9 days..

I think the time will go very fast and you'll have the new iPhone in your hands before you know it.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iMore Forums mobile app

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

We're used to that, here at iMore...:)

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
I won't be able to get another phone until the end of next year, but I'm already looking forward to that finger scanner doohickey. Especially if they add NFC to the 6 when it's released.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711