IPhone 5s to be on preorder next week?

DeeDudnath

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
I went to my carrier Rogers Wireless and the lady working there told me that next week they will have pre orders just not now and they will release it on the 20th. so i'd presume that would be for the other carriers in america and other countries aswell! Just check your carriers sites next week because they'll update it and hopefullly you can see it!

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Apple is NOT doing pre-orders... typically, carriers follow suit.

If you have a good working relationship with a rep at one of your carrier's retail outlets - it might be possible to arrange for an appointment on launch day and guarantee you get the color and GB capacity model you desire.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Apple is NOT doing pre-orders... typically, carriers follow suit.

If you have a good working relationship with a rep at one of your carrier's retail outlets - it might be possible to arrange for an appointment on launch day and guarantee you get the color and GB capacity model you desire.

I wonder what impact, if any, this will have on the 64GB version being available on launch? I have always pre-ordered so I am not sure whether corporate carrier stores such as Verizon typically carry these at launch or not. I imagine Apple will in store but I am not near one.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I wonder what impact, if any, this will have on the 64GB version being available on launch? I have always pre-ordered so I am not sure whether corporate carrier stores such as Verizon typically carry these at launch or not. I imagine Apple will in store but I am not near one.
I don't believe this will have any impact at all regarding the storage availability on launch day. Typically all 3 sizes have always been available through the local carriers as well.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I don't believe this will have any impact at all regarding the storage availability on launch day. Typically all 3 sizes have always been available through the local carriers as well.

Thank you. I wasn't sure. Well, so much for securing it from the comfort of my couch. This could get messy unless I just order from Apple and wait for it to be shipped.

DeeDudnath

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
If she is telling the truth hopefully i can get the space grey 16gb, i plan on going right in the morning, wasting litttle time! but if i cant i'll still be there bright and early in the morning

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Thank you. I wasn't sure. Well, so much for securing it from the comfort of my couch. This could get messy unless I just order from Apple and wait for it to be shipped.

Yea, I hear ya Finn. I'm pretty sure after hearing this announcement that I'll just stick to my plan on saving my early upgrade for the iPhone 6 and just get the unlocked 5S when it's available from Apple instead. No waiting in line for this Irish woman, lol.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
If she is telling the truth hopefully i can get the space grey 16gb, i plan on going right in the morning, wasting litttle time! but if i cant i'll still be there bright and early in the morning
You will want to get up pretty early in that case,as the 16GB models usually are among the first to sell out, followed by the 32GB model.

xlipstickandbruisesx

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I was already planning on going to an actual store just because I want to see the color options in person this time but normally this would annoy me very much. I have always avoided these lol, I know a lot of people get into it but i hate lines and crowds. Slightly off topic but I find it funny that on the other thread about pre-order people went out of their way to comment several times, post links and even tell you to look at the bottom (where it clearly said the 20th anyway) but can't put out a "I was wrong, sorry"

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Well as for me, if my boss doesn't let me get dibs in the morning, then I'm going to head to my local Apple store at 9p Thursday night with MacBook and iPhone fully charged and a backpack full of snacks and water.

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Well as for me, if my boss doesn't let me get dibs in the morning, then I'm going to head to my local Apple store at 9p Thursday night with MacBook and iPhone fully charged and a backpack full of snacks and water.

all my apple stores are in indoor malls :/ so i have to wait for the doors to open luckily seems easier to do that then wiating outside the apple store seriously hope im off friday!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2