Poll: Which iPhone 5s Color do you like best?

Which iPhone 5S Color do you like best?

• Silver

Votes: 24 16.0%
  • Gold

Votes: 47 31.3%
  • Space Gray

Votes: 63 42.0%
  • Not sure yet

Votes: 14 9.3%
  • I don't like any of them!

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
The iPhone 5s has been announced, and we've got three color options to choose from. Silver, Gold and a new 'Space Gray' color. All are very sharp (at least in my opinion), but I'm only one guy. I want to know what YOU think! If you could only choose ONE color variant, which one would you go for?

​Vote in the poll above and sound off below!

Last edited:

John Flud

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
I was laughing at the gold option till I saw it. wow. it actually looks cool. classy like a rolex watch. think I'm getting that. gotta weight it though. might raise my risk of being mugged. LOL

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Definitely, the Space Gray, if I were to decide to get the 5S, however, the other 2 also looks nice and professional.

Davyo

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
The black was the coolest looking phone on the planet and now Apple is killing it off,,,,, nice move Apple !!!!

Cheers
Davyo

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I didn't think I would like the gold but the matching metal ring around the home button sets it off nicely so I would probably choose that. White would be my second choice. I'm completely flabbergasted that they got rid of the black. I think that is a mistake.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I didn't think I would like the gold but the matching metal ring around the home button sets it off nicely so I would probably choose that. White would be my second choice. I'm completely flabbergasted that they got rid of the black. I think that is a mistake.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I share that sentiment to a point... but the black scratched so badly and Apple got so much bad press over it, I think they had to rethink it. I really like my black iPhone 5, and will miss the color... but it is what it is. At least it’s not the US Army making them... we’d all be stuck with "army green". Looks good on a warrior. On a phone? not so much. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Because I will be putting my phone in a case eventually when the one I want comes out the beautiful subtle colors of Silver or Gold look great but who is going to see it IF you put your phone in a case . For that reason... Spacegray for me @ 32GB.

iKev

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Man, if they had a black and gold option, I would've flipped. That would look very nice. That said, I'll probably do the spacey one.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73