iPhone 5 and 5S has the exact dimension, right?

gameson

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I can not see 5 anymore in apple.com, but since it's the same exterior, so all 5 accessories (case, pouch, etc) are compatible with 5S, right?

I understand 5C and 5S are different as 5C is wider (0.8 mm), longer (0.6 mm), and thicker (1.3 mm) than 5S, so case and pouch from 5 would not be compatible with 5C.

sanc333

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
iPhone 5 has been discontinued now. but it has same dimensions as the 5S, so all your accessories would work fine.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
The case may fit but if it covers the home button dont' forget about the fingerprint scanner. Also the dual led flash means you will need a bigger cut out for that too. I was hoping to use my Lifeproof and give my 5 to my wife in the Otterbox but it looks like I'm going to be buying a new case.

gameson

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I think for the flash dual LED, if your case has one hole for both lens and flash, then it should be OK since dual LED is still shorter than the camera lens. But if your case has two different holes, you may need new case.

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm kinda excited to purchase the black leather one. i usually go for speck but i might go for that 39 dollar slim leather one.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
The case may fit but if it covers the home button dont' forget about the fingerprint scanner. Also the dual led flash means you will need a bigger cut out for that too. I was hoping to use my Lifeproof and give my 5 to my wife in the Otterbox but it looks like I'm going to be buying a new case.

Will be interested to see how otterbox and Liverpool handles the scanner

Brought to you from my iPad 4 LTE routed and bouncing across the globe on multiple servers from Tapatalk !

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Will be interested to see how otterbox and Liverpool handles the scanner

Brought to you from my iPad 4 LTE routed and bouncing across the globe on multiple servers from Tapatalk !

Great point. Also lifeproof but they fall under otter of now I guess. Lol

Sent from my Gameboy Color

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal