iPhone 5s Colors - Silver, Gold and 'Space Gray'

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Re: iPhone 5S Colors - Silver, Gold and 'Space Gray'

Torn between silver & gold

Same. I'm gonna put my order in for a silver one with Apple if I can. And as soon as I can, I'm gonna go to the local stores Friday to see what they have in stock. If they have either gold or silver in stock, I'll get either if I'm still able to cancel my order with Apple.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site

I'll get either if I'm still able to cancel my order with Apple.

As long as you cancel your order before it goes into the "Preparing for Shipping" status, you shouldn't have a problem doing this. I was able to cancel one of my iPad online orders after I was able to pick one up in the store.

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site

As long as you cancel your order before it goes into the "Preparing for Shipping" status, you shouldn't have a problem doing this. I was able to cancel one of my iPad online orders after I was able to pick one up in the store.

Thanks. I'm hoping to get lucky at 3:01am EST with an order. My local Walmart opens at 7am so I'm gonna try to swing in there before work at 7:30. If I strike out, I'll try the local VZW store or the VZW hub in the mall (same building as Walmart) at 11:45. If worse comes to worst, I'll stick with the order I place on Apple if I'm lucky enough to get in.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site

I'm pretty sure I'm going to go with black/space grey... Gold is too blingy for me... And I know the white face would be distracting to me... Love my black/slate iphone 5... So going to stick with what I know I will like... black/space grey 64GB for me...

Last edited:

therandomone

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site

I'm going for space grey. I'm kinda bummed that the slate is discontinued, as I think that is the nicest looking iPhone yet (when it's not all scuffed up, of course.)

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site

If I do take the plunge, want the space grey, as it's as close to a black phone as they have now. I won't see the back anyway.

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site

I'm going: 64GB Space Grey. But here's a question: How come they have the white ones on a white background? It doesn't make them look good for me to continue thinking about(which I was).

porksoda

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site

I saw couple of pics of black compared to 5s grey, and the unboxing of the champagne/gold 5s. I am leaning more towards the gold (I had the 5 in white).

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site

I liked both the black and white versions of the iphone 5, so either Silver or Space Gray for me. The gold looks nice since its was tastefully done, but I do not think I would get the gold one. I would really have to see it in person first. Renders and even YouTube videos dont do it for me.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site

About 12.5 hrs left to order the 5S... can't.... decide.... on.... color.... ughhh!!

I'm thinking I might go white/silver... or maybe while/gold.... or wait... maybe black/grey.... arrrghhh

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

Still locked in on the "space gray". Never wavered. Never even thought about considering silver or *cough* gold.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Well even though I have been waffling like crazy I'll be getting a Space Grey 32GB. I just can't use it with that white face. I have already ordered my Zagg armor and I'll be getting Applecare+ first thing and rocking this bad boy semi nude Wohoo.