Following/watching the 5S/5C event?

impaler

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Will you be watching/following the event tomorrow? If so where?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I'm going to try to avoid the news and watch the keynote when published online by Apple. I want to try to see it fresh with everyone else.

Sent from my iPad 3 using iMore Forums app

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
can i open a new line for my verizon account if i get the iphone 5s through the apple website?

Are preorders usually out right after the keynote or a day or 2 later at midnight like last year?

i really wanna be prepared and have money in my card and have the information i need to preorder such as driver license number and social security :p

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
can i open a new line for my verizon account if i get the iphone 5s through the apple website?

Are preorders usually out right after the keynote or a day or 2 later at midnight like last year?

i really wanna be prepared and have money in my card and have the information i need to preorder such as driver license number and social security :p

Historically, pre-orders have started at midnight (pacific time) on the Thursday night/Friday morning following the announcement.

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
what about opening a new line/adding a line to my verizon account can i do that from the apple website? and what would i need? for the preorder.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Historically, pre-orders have started at midnight (pacific time) on the Thursday night/Friday morning following the announcement.

BTW, in case anyone's keeping score... nailed it (again)... :)

Just wish there was a pre-order option for the 5s...