Who is gonna buy the new iPhone for the people who have the iPhone 5

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I know we got no idea what features the new iPhone will have , just curious who is gonna upgrade regardless.
I'm in and will always update no matter how small the upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk 2 pro

johndhynes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm upgrading. My 5 is under contract, but I have a 4S that Gazelle will pay me $236 for, which should cover the new phone and AT&Ts upgrade fee. And they're locking the price until October 15. Will probably get black as usual every year.

Alik Malix

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Yep, I'm upgrading (regardless with how big or small improvements are - I would have gotten the 5, but what's a few more weeks). I have a 3GS (time to change phones it's been 5 years), and I prefer the "S" versions as it is the improved, cleaned up, better of the new current model. Same with cars - I like the facelift models as they weed out all the problems that came with the new design. I never got a 4s, even though I was eligible for upgrade - my 3GS work great when that was out. But people look at me funny now with my "plastic" iphone - they think I have a Samsung Phone, it's insulting.

bxnextel86

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Yep, I'm upgrading (regardless with how big or small improvements are - I would have gotten the 5, but what's a few more weeks). I have a 3GS (time to change phones it's been 5 years), and I prefer the "S" versions as it is the improved, cleaned up, better of the new current model. Same with cars - I like the facelift models as they weed out all the problems that came with the new design. I never got a 4s, even though I was eligible for upgrade - my 3GS work great when that was out. But people look at me funny now with my "plastic" iphone - they think I have a Samsung Phone, it's insulting.

Lmao Samsung.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site

Could be worse..they could mistake it for a Z10!

cody_21

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm upgrading. I have an offer from a friend to buy my iPhone 5, but I locked in a price with Gazelle too just incase he doesn't buy.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site

I have the iPhone 5. Regardless of how small the upgrade may be. It will be done. I love my iPhone. I have to get ahold of the latest software and hardware to enjoy the experience of " iphone"

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk 2 pro

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711