I know we got no idea what features the new iPhone will have , just curious who is gonna upgrade regardless.
    I'm in and will always update no matter how small the upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk 2 pro
    08-29-2013 05:30 AM
    08-29-2013 06:45 AM
    I'm upgrading. My 5 is under contract, but I have a 4S that Gazelle will pay me $236 for, which should cover the new phone and AT&Ts upgrade fee. And they're locking the price until October 15. Will probably get black as usual every year.
    08-30-2013 12:01 AM
    Yep, I'm upgrading (regardless with how big or small improvements are - I would have gotten the 5, but what's a few more weeks). I have a 3GS (time to change phones it's been 5 years), and I prefer the "S" versions as it is the improved, cleaned up, better of the new current model. Same with cars - I like the facelift models as they weed out all the problems that came with the new design. I never got a 4s, even though I was eligible for upgrade - my 3GS work great when that was out. But people look at me funny now with my "plastic" iphone - they think I have a Samsung Phone, it's insulting.
    Sekelani Zwambila likes this.
    08-30-2013 02:43 PM
    Yep, I'm upgrading (regardless with how big or small improvements are - I would have gotten the 5, but what's a few more weeks). I have a 3GS (time to change phones it's been 5 years), and I prefer the "S" versions as it is the improved, cleaned up, better of the new current model. Same with cars - I like the facelift models as they weed out all the problems that came with the new design. I never got a 4s, even though I was eligible for upgrade - my 3GS work great when that was out. But people look at me funny now with my "plastic" iphone - they think I have a Samsung Phone, it's insulting.
    Lmao Samsung.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    08-30-2013 03:10 PM
    Could be worse..they could mistake it for a Z10!
    GibMcFragger likes this.
    08-30-2013 04:23 PM
    I'm upgrading. I have an offer from a friend to buy my iPhone 5, but I locked in a price with Gazelle too just incase he doesn't buy.
    08-30-2013 06:03 PM
    I have the iPhone 5. Regardless of how small the upgrade may be. It will be done. I love my iPhone. I have to get ahold of the latest software and hardware to enjoy the experience of " iphone"

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk 2 pro
    nokia4life likes this.
    08-31-2013 07:38 AM