I currently have the Droid Razr Maxx HD I bought off contract, and am due for an upgrade. Was contemplating getting the 5s, or making the jump to the Iphone..... This IPAD-3 is my 1st IOS Device, and I love it.... Just wondering if I should make the 100% jump into the Iphone... My only concern is the 5s Battery Life??? Any thoughts from the forum?

Thanks,
    Sean
    08-27-2013 11:34 PM
    You know that nobody can guess battery life on a device that hasn't even been announced yet, right?
    08-28-2013 01:13 AM
    I'm sure the next generation iPhone will have similar or better battery life than the current generation iPhone 5. My iPhone 5 usually lasts me a full day (12 hours or so) and I am a heavy user (calls, emails, social networking, games, etc).
    08-28-2013 02:48 AM
    Just test drove the droid maxx the past 3 days. I have had an iPhone 5 since launch. Too many little things you have to give up. Camera is not as good, not the same apps available, calendar wasn't as good, etc. I am actually used to a smaller phone now. Use my iPad mini for games and reading when home.
    08-28-2013 03:43 PM
    Egrorgia7 ....are u saying camera is better on iPhone? Again I have been a droid user for a while...

Thanks for the comments, gonna go play with new iPhone once it is released.... Might make the jump.....Thanks again!
    08-28-2013 08:43 PM
    The camera is phenomenal on the 5 (for a camera phone). I use it constantly. Provided the lighting is decent, it takes excellent pics.

Here is an example. This is straight out of the camera. No retouching.

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/lfxjcne0dn6jzqp/6rQM4mfw_y
    08-28-2013 10:42 PM
    Have you thought about other Android phones? i mean get what u want but the Moto x is fast and fluid. Try it
    08-28-2013 10:49 PM
    Have you thought about other Android phones? i mean get what u want but the Moto x is fast and fluid. Try it
    The HTC One is awesome also, and it's on par with the iPhone for build quality. It's a matter of preference really.
    08-28-2013 11:06 PM
    The Moto X is an amazing device.
    09-04-2013 12:53 AM
    The Moto X is an amazing device.
    -If you value photo quality AT ALL, stay clear of anything Motorola. Beyond the actual phones, which are usually pretty decent, the cameras are awful. I've played around with the Moto X a good bit, and I can report 100% that the camera leaves a lot to be desired. If conditions are ideal, and you have a relatively steady hand, it will snap some decent pics that are sort of washed out and have a kind of purple tint on them that's subtle, but it's there. So, tread lightly. The phone does have a pretty good form factor and feels nice in hand. Same camera on the Ultra/Maxx as on the Moto X so yep. The iPhone camera definitely blows those away in the camera department.
    09-05-2013 01:15 PM