5S or iPhone 5?

mynameis

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
If you don't buy because something better is just around the corner, you'll never buy anything... After the new iPhone comes out, the last model will be reduced in price retail - and on the secondary market, there will be more of them, and a lower price there... just buy what you can comfortably afford and has the features you want and be done with it.

This is so true.

In all honesty, I'm keeping my iPhone 5, it works and is still in great condition. I have no use in upgrading just yet. I'm sure I will sometime down the road.

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
With a 31% in speed from the A7, fingerprint sensor, eye tracking, better camera is it worth waiting for the iPhone 6?

Lol can someone agree?

If you don't have a 5 now and wants to upgrade, of course you should wait. We are talking about less than a month before the new one comes out, might as well get the 5s.

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I hope the rumor that the iPhone 5 will be replaced with the 5C is just that.

I can't see Apple phasing out the 5 for the 5C.

The way I see, the 5C will replace the 4S for free on 2 year contract.

iPhone 5 at 99 on 2 year contract and 199 for the iPhone 5s.

iPhone 5 is still a great phone it would be unlikely that Apple would discontinue it so quickly.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I hope the rumor that the iPhone 5 will be replaced with the 5C is just that.

I can't see Apple phasing out the 5 for the 5C.

The way I see, the 5C will replace the 4S for free on 2 year contract.

iPhone 5 at 99 on 2 year contract and 199 for the iPhone 5s.

iPhone 5 is still a great phone it would be unlikely that Apple would discontinue it so quickly.
I think this rumor will end up coming true.If you think about it. the 5C is said to be the same as the iPhone 5 only with a plastic cover. If this ends up being true, it wouldn't make sense for Apple to sell both the 5 and the 5C at the same price point.

mynameis

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Lol I actually managed to get my hands on a sealed white iPhone 5 32GB factory unlocked for at&t. For $420 deal no?

Uh, yeah that was a deal. I'm pretty sure those are at least going for 600. Correct me if I'm wrong though. Maybe at this time they're cheaper because ya so close to the release of the 5s.

tanknitrous

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
We won't see the 5C in the US. It will be for emerging markets only. That doesn't mean you couldn't buy one online but I don't see the 5C being an option here. As someone said earlier, if you wait "for something better" in technology, you'll never buy anything. Pull the trigger always I say. Congrats on your new 5!

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
We won't see the 5C in the US. It will be for emerging markets only. That doesn't mean you couldn't buy one online but I don't see the 5C being an option here. As someone said earlier, if you wait "for something better" in technology, you'll never buy anything. Pull the trigger always I say. Congrats on your new 5!

Where do u get ur info!? 5C will DEFINITELY be available in the US.

mack65

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
I've got the iPhone 5 I'm very happy with it
I am interested to see what the iPhone 5c got to offer
but I do think I'll be waiting for the iPhone 6

mynameis

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site

Yeah, I believe somebody has told you wrong. The 5C will definitely be available in the US. Walmart will even have them.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77