iPhone5S Event September 10th

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I've owned every iPhone since the 3G and bought every iPhone on launch day since the 3GS. I do have a upgrade available now but I am determined not to buy the 5S this year and keep my 5. I hope to keep my word on that.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I've owned every iPhone since the 3G and bought every iPhone on launch day since the 3GS. I do have a upgrade available now but I am determined not to buy the 5S this year and keep my 5. I hope to keep my word on that.

I can relate and even told my husband the same thing the other day. Problem is, something happens to me every time I watch one of these announcements and before you know it I've got a new iPhone being delivered to my door, lol..... Who knows, maybe this year will be different. :)

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I can relate and even told my husband the same thing the other day. Problem is, something happens to me every time I watch one of these announcements and before you know it I've got a new iPhone being delivered to my door, lol..... Who knows, maybe this year will be different. :)

*waves hand* You will lust after the iPhone 5c!! Haha.

Carried by a raven from The Wall.

egrorgia7

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
That's how I got sucked in. I was all android until I played with the wife's 4s. Since I was curious I watched last years launch event and well.... Now I have the iphone5, iPad mini, and Apple TV. :)

Tryptykon

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
That's how I got sucked in. I was all android until I played with the wife's 4s. Since I was curious I watched last years launch event and well.... Now I have the iphone5, iPad mini, and Apple TV. :)

Same here, first time ever in Appleland was when I bought an iPod Classic as its now called back in 2004. loved the thing to death. It wound up getting stolen and left Appleland after going Android and my first outing with an iPhone was when I was playing with the Verizon salesperson's iPhone 5 and a week later I bought myself an iPhone 5 and couldn't be anymore happier that I came back into Appleland. Now if only I could scrounge up a few thousand dollars to Apple out my house with.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I've got to behave.
I just bought my iPhone 5 and since it's expected that all the features of iOS7 will come to the iPhone 5, I can wait until the full redesign next year.

Or so I'm telling myself.....

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know how much I will have to pay full price for an iPhone 5s with 64Gig????????

Sent from my iPhone 5

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
well i am pretty interested to see what the new iphone have in store and how the cheap iphone would look like?.. hmmm but i think i am still happy with the iphone 5 just till the 6 comes out

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Great. I just upgraded to another iPhone 5 because I dropped my in the toilet with no insurance. Now Apple is announcing the new iPhone 5? Ah! Now to decide if I should return this phone and just wait it out for another month or keep the i5. I love the camera upgrades.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen