Votes: 28 77.8%
  • I DON'T KNOW!

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
iPhone 5S AND iPhone 6?

I read this short article iPhone 5s and iPhone 6 details emerge online - uSwitch.com and there will supposedly be an iPhone 6 with a freaking 5" display. All I know is that I'm out if that happens. 5" display are becoming increasingly popular and know they are moving onto 6" displays (I'm looking at you Samsung). I knew that Manufacturers would follow Sammy but not Apple. They are big and useless and just take up space.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: iPhone 5S AND iPhone 6?

I would not "give up on Apple" if they introduced an 5 inch display model of the iPhone. I highly doubt that they would release such a product and not offer a smaller size as well.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

I read this short article iPhone 5s and iPhone 6 details emerge online - uSwitch.com and there will supposedly be an iPhone 6 with a freaking 5" display. All I know is that I'm out if that happens. 5" display are becoming increasingly popular and know they are moving onto 6" displays (I'm looking at you Samsung). I knew that Manufacturers would follow Sammy but not Apple. They are big and useless and just take up space.

Makes a lot of sense...jump ship from Apple (who, even with a 5" screen phone still does the other 10,000 things most people love about the iPhone right) and move on to another...5" screen phone.

Did you think this out before posting it?

Also, the poll answers are a bit ridiculous.

mountainman

May 9, 2011
Visit site

This is an old article. I would think that we should have seen a part leak or something by now. It could be in development though.

I do think that by this time next year we will have a choice. But all the leaks point to just a 5S this year.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site

I have the Iphone 5, and love the size. It. Works great for me, would I give up on apple because of a bigger screen, no way.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site

I have the Iphone 5, and love the size. It. Works great for me, would I give up on apple because of a bigger screen, no way.

I went with maybe as I think a 5" display might be too much for my small hands to handle comfortably.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site

Was thinking that, if I don't like the new size , I stay with the 5 and grab the update. It's a win win.

henry9408

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site

I think apple need to release a larger display ASAP or else apple will hard to compete with other manufacturers
Now Samsung is trying to develop a 5.5" or larger display in future years.

Zashriik

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site

Larger display is not a neccessity, we already have iPad for it... I don't really like a phone with a too large display... It's a pain when you're trying to type on a large display without using both of your hands...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

If an iPhone comes out with a bigger display, I'll get it. Nothing to give up on. On the contrary.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
iPhone 5S AND iPhone 6?

I think apple need to release a larger display ASAP or else apple will hard to compete with other manufacturers
Now Samsung is trying to develop a 5.5" or larger display in future years.

I disagree with this. There really is no need for Apple to make a larger screen in order to stay competitive with other larger screened phones. I think Apples ease of use as always been a great selling point for the iPhone and I don't see that changing any time soon... Just my 2?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2.

meashishnd

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site

at least should be new iphone5s or whatever model come with 4.5" after i6 user want 5" its limit for like powerfull world best phone ever apple have

easyrun99

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site

I don't think "ease of use" and 5" screen are mutually exclusive. It's not an either/or proposition. Different people find different products easy to use, and not so easy to use, based on a multitude of factors. The software being Apple's strongest "ease of use" feature - that won't change. I'm for choice; offering people who prefer a larger screen the choice and vice-versa.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711