iphone 5s?

maryjane2300

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, this is my first post on imore! Anyways, im a regular over at AC Forums and im THINKING about getting the 5s (or 6?) to replace my Galaxy S4 (I know I have a problem lol). Anyone know the details about the new iPhone?!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Everything is pure speculation right now including talks about IOS7. The best thing to do is first of all Welcome you to iMore and to read the forums on rumored phones as well as IOS7. keep up just like us but in the meantime enjoy that great new GS4 you have.

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
For me since I got the ip5 already I think imma hold off the 5s and wait for the 6 to come out.. It should be something new

alicepattinson

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
For me since I got the ip5 already I think imma hold off the 5s and wait for the 6 to come out.. It should be something new

I also agree to this, If the rumor will be between iPhone 5s and 6 then I will choose 6 since ip5 just came out so the 5s will only have little upgrades and few specs. iPhone 6 will be the best option :)

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I think a lot of people will be ditching their Blackberries once BBM is released.

To the OP. I am sure you could sell the S4 if the features of the iP5s entice you enough to get it. That's the nice thing about a new phone is there will be demand for it.

tinysalmon

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
I think a lot of people will be ditching their Blackberries once BBM is released.

To the OP. I am sure you could sell the S4 if the features of the iP5s entice you enough to get it. That's the nice thing about a new phone is there will be demand for it.

This is a hot topic at crackberry forum, and mostly the people from emerging markets whom use BBM heavily agree they will leave soon.
I am one of them (Indonesia).

PS: I find the iMore forum to be more relaxing and civilized forum posts. It's a war zone over at Crackberry. lol

Cheers

bbdodgersdude

May 6, 2013
Visit site
This is a hot topic at crackberry forum, and mostly the people from emerging markets whom use BBM heavily agree they will leave soon.
I am one of them (Indonesia).

PS: I find the iMore forum to be more relaxing and civilized forum posts. It's a war zone over at Crackberry. lol

Cheers

I agree with you it's war over there! You can't post anything bad about the bb z10 or anything good about the iPhone! They will reply with name calling

Buck1127

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, this is my first post on imore! Anyways, im a regular over at AC Forums and im THINKING about getting the 5s (or 6?) to replace my Galaxy S4 (I know I have a problem lol). Anyone know the details about the new iPhone?!

I have an iPhone 5 and love it. Only thing that will make me upgrade to a 5S is if comes with a bigger screen and fingerprint ( both just rumors) .

Dark_Blu

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Unlike last year, there are no rumors running rampant on the web about whatever iPhone is being released this year. Could be a 5S. Could be the 6. We just don't know for sure. It's unlikely that Apple will say anything about the next iPhone at WWDC. That will mostly be about iOS 7 and the next version of Mac OS. At this point, iOS 7 is what interests me, and hopefully, my current 4S will support it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711