Hello, I am planning to buy an iphone 5 this month but then i am confused whether to wait for 5s or not.
    Please suggest the right thing to do.
    One more thing, when will the iphone 5s come in the market and then will the price of iphone 5 be reduced?
    What should i do?
    08-08-2013 05:38 AM
    Hello, I am planning to buy an iphone 5 this month but then i am confused whether to wait for 5s or not.
    One more thing, when will the iphone 5s come in the market and then will the price of iphone 5 be reduced?
    What should i do?
    It is impossible for me to tell you what 'you should do' because quite frankly I am not you. I do not know what your financial situation is, what your needs in a phone are, etc.

With that said, all of the current rumors, and they are simply that, rumors, are pointing to a September announcement and subsequent release. If you are not in a dire need to replace the current device you are using, then perhaps wait what might only be another month and some change to get the newest device. Typically it is safe to say that once the next generation device is released, the price of the other devices will fall. That would be another reason why waiting may be in your best interest. But only you can decide that.
    08-08-2013 10:07 AM
    What should i do?
    It's quite possible the iphone 5 would be discontinued but probably would fall in price to get rid of any of them. It may be the 5S and 5C that are offered.

That said, you should wait til September for the launch. The fall starts 9/22. Their CFO has already mentioned they'll be talking results in October. So, I'd bet on 9/27 as the launch.
    08-08-2013 10:31 AM
28 12