iPhone 5s Release date (Rumors)

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Gotta wait till 1/14 for my upgrade. So I guess I'll have fingerprint recognition.

On a side note, 6 years ago, I bought a new Lonovo laptop that had fingerprint recognition. So when I called tech support to make sure I was gonna set it up right, the tech advised me against it because it wasn't reliable.

The laptop still works well but I only crank it up about every 2 weeks just to get all the Windoes updates. Takes forever to boot up..
I'm spoiled with my MBA.

Good Luck

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Gotta wait till 1/14 for my upgrade. So I guess I'll have fingerprint recognition.

On a side note, 6 years ago, I bought a new Lonovo laptop that had fingerprint recognition. So when I called tech support to make sure I was gonna set it up right, the tech advised me against it because it wasn't reliable.

The laptop still works well but I only crank it up about every 2 weeks just to get all the Windoes updates. Takes forever to boot up..
I'm spoiled with my MBA.

Good Luck

Had a Toshiba laptop in the union office when I was Treasurer with a finger print scanner five officers used it and it was great when it worked but we killed it quick couldn't get into our files most of the time so we axed it. Novelty at best but I'm feeling Apple might do it right if not it will be worse than the Apple Maps scandal

Sent from my iPhone 5

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Had a Toshiba laptop in the union office when I was Treasurer with a finger print scanner five officers used it and it was great when it worked but we killed it quick couldn't get into our files most of the time so we axed it. Novelty at best but I'm feeling Apple might do it right if not it will be worse than the Apple Maps scandal

Sent from my iPhone 5
Yeah, hopefully they'll get it right.

Good Luck

Padron26

May 3, 2012
Visit site
Fingerprint will be awesome, I use it on my Elitebooks its so easy and quick.
Never had a problem with any of them all the way back to the 8530w/8540w

flychinook

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
I work in business care for Sprint, and we got an email today asking for volunteers for overtime on September 13th. No reason at all was given for the increased staffing needs.
The only other times we've been asked to sign up for overtime in the past were for the iDen network shutdown, and when a big new phone is being launched.
Just throwing that out there.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit