iPhone 5s Release date (Rumors)

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
That's a hard pill to swallow sorry for your loss

I don't buy insurance but have a Lifeproof case but it wouldn't protect me from thief can I ask how it happened because its becoming a common ocurance and pissing me off every time I hear about it. Its no different from having your house broken into 😡

Sent from my iPhone 5

I was charging it at work and I was outside cleaning tables and when I went into the storage room to take it off the charger, it was gone. I was talking to a guy about jailbreaking his iPhone 4 with evasi0n that day and his phone firmware was 6.1.3 so I said it could only be done with iOS 6.1.2 and below. I believe he took it, but he denied it.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Re: 5s Release date

I see today that the group that successfully pinned down last year's release date are saying that while the next phone(s) will be revealed on the 10th of Sept, that actual release will not occur until Oct 25. I cannot buy into that at all, however, the source does have a bit of credibility. It will all unfold soon enough.

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site

I see today that the group that successfully pinned down last year's release date are saying that while the next phone(s) will be revealed on the 10th of Sept, that actual release will not occur until Oct 25. I cannot buy into that at all, however, the source does have a bit of credibility. It will all unfold soon enough.

Oh no. I don't want to wait that long. I hope it's wrong.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site

Oh no. I don't want to wait that long. I hope it's wrong.

Yeah that would be unbearable haha. Typically though when Apple announced the previous iPhones at the events it usually came out that next Friday or 10 days after.

Carried by a raven from The Wall.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods