iPhone 5s Release date (Rumors)

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
May I return to the original question for a moment? Are there any credible release date leaked bits of info?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

jenashley

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
What's the latest "rumored" date, then? Any idea?

I am going to be switching to iPhone, just trying to decide if I should jump onto the 5 NOW, or wait to see what the 5S has to offer.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

I am going to be switching to iPhone, just trying to decide if I should jump onto the 5 NOW, or wait to see what the 5S has to offer.

I'm going through the same conflict. I skipped the 5 because I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the feel of my 4S and I didn't like the elongated device. But now, with iOS7, I'm REALLY impatient to get a new device for the new OS.

Two months or so seems so long to wait, but I know that I'll want the updated camera and such.

pblakk

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site

I would wait. maybe it'll have a larger screen if you would prefer that.

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site

November would be the latest. It'll more likely be. September or October.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I can't wait for it to come out. I wasn't planning on buying the iPhone 5s, but my iPhone 5 got stolen and I don't have insurance, so I'm saving up for it.

meashishnd

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
if you control ur self and wait 4 new iphone then wait some time for lovely i5s with latest ios have lovely functions as well !! hope you wait 4 new iphone release

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I can't wait for it to come out. I wasn't planning on buying the iPhone 5s, but my iPhone 5 got stolen and I don't have insurance, so I'm saving up for it.

I'm sorry to hear that your iPhone was stolen. I hope the new one comes out soon too!

fridayxiii

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
Re: 5s Release date

Where's Jeremy when we need him?!!? He always had the most accurate, straight dope on iPhone rumors in the past.

Granted, I haven't been following the iPhone boards as religiously as I once did, but I haven't seen any posts from him in quite a while. Being August, we should be 1-2 months from the reveal event & release, but I'd love to hear what Jeremy knows or is willing to/can share.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site

That's a hard pill to swallow sorry for your loss

I don't buy insurance but have a Lifeproof case but it wouldn't protect me from thief can I ask how it happened because its becoming a common ocurance and pissing me off every time I hear about it. Its no different from having your house broken into 😡

Sent from my iPhone 5