Concept for next gen. iPhone.

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
The 4 was a complete redesign.... Also before there was no competition like there is now. Look at all the fast product launches when they used to be only one a year(ipad for example) times are changing as is apple. I think they know they can't keep just doing little things or they will continue giving up market share.

i know that,but i dont think Is the case with Apple.
i4 was a redesign,but not complet...the front of the phone is the same since 2007.
the competition is big,very big...but i bet on anything that the next iPhone will be the same...an iPhone 5s with small intern changes,like procesor,ram and camera.
iPhone 5 is a beautiful phone,but they can do more,so much more.
keep the same form factor,but give as edge to edge 1080 display...
They have 110 bilion in the bank,and more them a half are from iPhone sales...
they must realise that now the market is different and very competitive.

gods84

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
Would be nice to see a revamp of software first. I tend not to use siri at all as I don't have a tonne of data on my plan and she chews up a good amount of it. for the stuff i'd like to use siri for if it could be localized that would be great.

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
So is any phone to come out with curved edges going to be a Lumia? I'm a bit confused, I hadn't realized curved edges were exclusive to the Lumia series. Anyways, this is just a concept, and I think it looks great. The iPhone, 3G, and 3GS had curved edges... Besides that, it's funny because a lot of people hated the design for the 5, and those same people turned around and preordered or stood in line and bought one on release day. I'm not directing my comment to anyone in particular, but say this was the actual model of the next iPhone, you're telling me in all honesty you wouldn't buy this for yourself?

As far as the "5(S)" I think Apple is going to release a "cheaper" and smaller device early this year, and I believe we will see a 6 at the end of the year with a completely new makeover not only in design, but in software as well. An iPhone "6" that is going to completely 'wow' the wireless world, and is going to put the spark back in iOS devices that everyone assumes Apple has "lost".

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
So is any phone to come out with curved edges going to be a Lumia? I'm a bit confused, I hadn't realized curved edges were exclusive to the Lumia series. Anyways, this is just a concept, and I think it looks great. The iPhone, 3G, and 3GS had curved edges... Besides that, it's funny because a lot of people hated the design for the 5, and those same people turned around and preordered or stood in line and bought one on release day. I'm not directing my comment to anyone in particular, but say this was the actual model of the next iPhone, you're telling me in all honesty you wouldn't buy this for yourself?

As far as the "5(S)" I think Apple is going to release a "cheaper" and smaller device early this year, and I believe we will see a 6 at the end of the year with a completely new makeover not only in design, but in software as well. An iPhone "6" that is going to completely 'wow' the wireless world, and is going to put the spark back in iOS devices that everyone assumes Apple has "lost".

No curved aren't just lumia but google lumia 920 and you will immediately see this is clearly a copy of it. I'm not saying it looks bad but for apple who says they never copy this would be a blatant copy.
Also, I think we will see a 5s with the cheaper iPhone being something else. We won't see a 6 until next year and that will probably be a redesign, where as the 5s will just be under the hood spec changes

Davyo

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
"If" that is really what a future iphone will look like I will stick with my Galaxy Note 2 or get a Galaxy S4,,,, the ip5 is the best looking phone on the planet,,, if the next iphone has a bigger than 4" screen and still looks like the 5, I might just leave android and come back to Apple.

Cheers
Davyo

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro