Concept for next gen. iPhone.

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I love this design. I think the curved edges are superb and sleek, and the hybrid iOS/OSX looks magnificent. This concept is definitely innovative and sparks my interest deeply. ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1357595349.246301.jpg

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I also saw this in an article on Flipboard, and my first reaction to it was "wow thats nice!" also. The screen being a little larger but not by much, and the more smoother corners & edges look sleek too. If this concept came to a reality with an Apple iPhone, i'd buy it:)

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Me too! Heck, I trust Apple completely, any product they release for the next iPhone(s) I will be buying! But this would definitely be great to see!

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Looks like a lumia 920. I hope apple doesn't release just an S update and goes above and beyond with a true redesign to go along with IOS 7

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
i would like a slimer design,edge to edge 1080 display...4 inch is ok...
a better battery....iOS needs a revamp...
i hope that they dont release a 5s with the same form factor...

Nakool

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
I really hate the new concept design that has been going through all the blogs. The new design just not looks like apple thing and if this is what its going to be come out as iphone 5s/6 ! Apple is loosing one more fan ! :(

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
i would like a slimer design,edge to edge 1080 display...4 inch is ok...
a better battery....iOS needs a revamp...
i hope that they dont release a 5s with the same form factor...
I wish they would make it a little wider as well. Maybe go 4.2-4.3 with whatever pixel density they need. Make it edge to edge and ey have a real winner on their hands

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
I wish they would make it a little wider as well. Maybe go 4.2-4.3 with whatever pixel density they need. Make it edge to edge and ey have a real winner on their hands

i dont think Apple would make a total redesign of the phone.they never done that.
they give us tehnology with the spoon...
if they dosent change something this year,i think that is going to be a big problem for them.
i hope that this isin't the last iPhone that i buy...
i trust Ive :)

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
i dont think Apple would make a total redesign of the phone.they never done that.
they give us tehnology with the spoon...
if they dosent change something this year,i think that is going to be a big problem for them.
i hope that this isin't the last iPhone that i buy...
i trust Ive :)
The 4 was a complete redesign.... Also before there was no competition like there is now. Look at all the fast product launches when they used to be only one a year(ipad for example) times are changing as is apple. I think they know they can't keep just doing little things or they will continue giving up market share.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner