I had my sounds working and now nothing is working.
    I have went to settings and sounds.
    Checked sounds.
    Nothing
    03-08-2016 04:41 PM
  2. Sherry_B said: Best Answer

Welcome to iMore

Ensure that you do not have the phone in Mute mode (button on left side of phone). If that's not it and you've checked everything else, try a hard reset. This does not delete anything from the phone; hold down both Power and Home buttons at the same time until you see the Apple logo. Allow the phone to reboot itself.

If you still have no sound then you'll need to either take it to the Apple store and let someone at the Genius Bar look at it, or take it to an authorized Apple repair shop.
    Welcome to iMore

Ensure that you do not have the phone in Mute mode (button on left side of phone). If that's not it and you've checked everything else, try a hard reset. This does not delete anything from the phone; hold down both Power and Home buttons at the same time until you see the Apple logo. Allow the phone to reboot itself.

If you still have no sound then you'll need to either take it to the Apple store and let someone at the Genius Bar look at it, or take it to an authorized Apple repair shop.
    03-08-2016 04:58 PM
    Pull up your control center from the bottom and make sure volume is turned up there as well.
    Try a hard reset as Sherry suggests.
    03-08-2016 05:16 PM