I am currently on an iPhone 5c that is running iOS 9.2. When I was running iOS 9.1 is when this problem began. When I try to send a text message or iMessage, it gets stuck at "sending 1 of (#)". It has gotten to the point where it is at "sending 1 of 43" to someone. Then, once I exit the messages app, ALL of my messages disappear. It shows the contact names, but they are empty conversations. The final problem is that I don't get any type of notification when I receive a message. No lockscreen/control center notif, no vibration, nothing. I have done EVERYTHING. Meaning I have even restored my phone completely. I have no idea if there's anything else I could do. Please help? Thank you in advance.
    01-15-2016 10:03 AM
    I am currently on an iPhone 5c that is running iOS 9.2. When I was running iOS 9.1 is when this problem began. When I try to send a text message or iMessage, it gets stuck at "sending 1 of (#)". It has gotten to the point where it is at "sending 1 of 43" to someone. Then, once I exit the messages app, ALL of my messages disappear. It shows the contact names, but they are empty conversations. The final problem is that I don't get any type of notification when I receive a message. No lockscreen/control center notif, no vibration, nothing. I have done EVERYTHING. Meaning I have even restored my phone completely. I have no idea if there's anything else I could do. Please help? Thank you in advance.
    Welcome to iMore! Did you restore from a back up? If so, you may need to restore your device as new. Not from a back up. The problem may be in the back up.
    01-15-2016 11:07 AM
    I had a feeling that might be the issue. Thank you very much! I'll try that.
    01-15-2016 03:00 PM