Some photos from iPhone 5c are not able to copy/send, but I can view them still.What can I do?

I

iMore Question

Some photos from iPhone 5c are not able to copy/send, but I can view them still..

NOTE: My phone was jailbroken when the issue started.

I've previously copied my photos with iFunbox until it stopped showing all my photos, it only would show under 2000 when my phone showed 3300. I have also been able to send most of my photos through messaging/email, except there are is a large portion of them that I am unable to send (which I'm assuming are the photos that are missing from iFunbox).

I tried resetting my settings but it softbricked my phone which I was able to fix by using Wondershare Dr.Fone's fix ios to normal feature. This also removed my jailbreak. After the reset it didn't fix the photos sending capabilities at all, so I tried syncing with bot Dr.Fone and iExplorer, which can both see all 3300 photos, but when I upload them they still only uploaded 1,222 photos, which is less than half of the photos.

I think the problem is that iFunbox messed up the XML structure of the photos, and they are no longer in the place that is referenced...

The only thing that I can think of doing now is screenshotting the photos that are inaccessible and just using those, which is not ideal because the quality will be diminished.

These are all family photos, I really dont want to lose any of them so any help is greatly appreciated.