Why does my iPhone 5c not turn on but when on the charger it buzzes every 5 seconds?

I

iMore Question

Why does my iphone 5c not turn on but when on the charger it buzzes every 5 seconds?

This morning I woke up and my phone was fine. Until I accidently dropped it and landed on the carpet, but the top of the screen came off, but you couldn't see the inside. I ended up putting it on the charger to see if that would help. I came home about 7-8 hours later and I went straight to my charger and I pressed on the on/sleep button. The screen was black, but had a glowing tent to it. I hit all the buttons at once and then re-connected it to the charger and did the same thing with all the buttons. I also did every button by itself. After that (only) when connected to the charger it vibrated every 5 seconds. Please help! Literally half of my life was on that!

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: Why does my iphone 5c not turn on but when on the charger it buzzes every 5 seconds?

Welcome to iMore! I hate to say this, but I think your phone is broken. Do you have iCloud backup turned on or have a recent iTunes backup? If so, you'll need to get a new phone but you can get your stuff back.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal