What's wrong with my iPhone?

I

iMore Question

My iPhone 5c has been jailbroken and I didn't like it so I restarted it at 12 pm. It is currently 12:14 pm (the next day) and my screen is still showing the apple with the loading bar at the bottom. The problem is, it hasn't even loaded. I've tried holding the power down button for 10 seconds and it hasn't worked. I've waited and waited but it still won't turn on. What do I do?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! Have you already restored your device? Try a soft reset. To perform a soft reset, hold both the power button and home button down until you see the Apple boot logo. If you're still hanging at startup, put your phone in DFU mode and run a restore in iTunes.

I don't recommend jailbreaking unless you are well versed in iOS and iTunes. Just my two cents.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
My iPhone 5c has been jailbroken and I didn't like it so I restarted it at 12 pm. It is currently 12:14 pm (the next day) and my screen is still showing the apple with the loading bar at the bottom. The problem is, it hasn't even loaded. I've tried holding the power down button for 10 seconds and it hasn't worked. I've waited and waited but it still won't turn on. What do I do?

Welcome to iMore! Have you already restored your device? Try a soft reset. To perform a soft reset, hold both the power button and home button down until you see the Apple boot logo. If you're still hanging at startup, put your phone in DFU mode and run a restore in iTunes.

I don't recommend jailbreaking unless you are well versed in iOS and iTunes. Just my two cents.
I am going to go along totally with DB and his opinion and advice especially with restore using the DFU method.
These are the issues with JBing when not meant to really do this.
Just go right to the restore with DFU and still do the backup so when restore is finished you will still have the opportunity to restore using your backup you made. Best of luck snd if you need help give either one of us a shout publically or PM.

My 2 cents is having your phone look totally different visually does not guarantee it work much better than how Apple designed it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal