iPhone 5C 8GB

skljsklj1

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Hi :)
Whether it is a small 8 gb for iphone 5c?
In my operator has only 8GB iPhone 5c, no 16GB and 32GB.
Is it a good buy iPhone 5c 8GB?
How would the application could be install the 8GB (facebook, instagram, twitter, vine, subway surfers ...)? How much as I could to put my music on the phone, if it is a song about 3mb? How I would picture could take a picture?
Thanks! :)
Sorry for bad English

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
If you're going to use it for music, I really don't recommend anything smaller than a 32GB. That's just my personal opinion though. As for applications, you'd be able to have a few but the data would fill it up pretty quickly.

I love my 5c but I've got the 32GB variant. It's a very solid phone and for me it runs iOS 8.1 very well too. It's up to you on what you want to do but if you plan to keep the device awhile, I'd recommend going with a larger storage device.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
If you're going to use it for music, I really don't recommend anything smaller than a 32GB. That's just my personal opinion though. As for applications, you'd be able to have a few but the data would fill it up pretty quickly.

I love my 5c but I've got the 32GB variant. It's a very solid phone and for me it runs iOS 8.1 very well too. It's up to you on what you want to do but if you plan to keep the device awhile, I'd recommend going with a larger storage device.

+1. If your going with the 5C regardless of how "little" you think you'll store on it, go for a larger size. Being you can get a 32, I'd go with that. I got a 16gb at launch and although I've only used approx 5.5gb because I don't store music on my phone, I'm wishing I went with a 32gb, but at the time I doubted it and said "ohhh I'm not gonna need that much room!" Lol

Next iPhone around I'm going 32 or 64 even, when that time comes:)