I accidentally changed the prompt on my iPhone to switch the password off altogether. Now my battery is running down so fast that I need to reset the password prompt to every 1 minute. I have tried to do this as instructed but it has not worked as it is not 'saving' my instruction. Therefore I must be doing something wrong.

Can anybody help me to change it back to 1 minute intervals and 'save' this so that it remains.
    10-26-2014 06:11 AM
    Go to Settings - Passcode Lock and then enter the passcode when prompted. Afterwards, you will be shown the passcode menu. Tap on "Require Paasscode" and then change it back to "After 1 minute" or whichever suits you best.
    10-27-2014 02:27 PM
    I accidentally changed the prompt on my iPhone to switch the password off altogether. Now my battery is running down so fast that I need to reset the password prompt to every 1 minute. I have tried to do this as instructed but it has not worked as it is not 'saving' my instruction. Therefore I must be doing something wrong.

Can anybody help me to change it back to 1 minute intervals and 'save' this so that it remains.
    What's that got to do with your battery? Are you referring to "Autolock", or your 4 digit passcode that opens your phone?

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    10-27-2014 02:38 PM