iphone 5c No power!!!!

mrsg63

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
need some help please. I have a 6 month old iphone 5c, recently it was dropped but was still functioning fine for a few days until i had a green screen with lines and it went off. Since then it isnt charging , tried to connect to itunes but itunes doenst pick it up when plugged in. Tried holding the home and lock button to reset this also doesnt work.

since this the phone has had a replacement screen and a new lightning port but this hasn't fix the problem. There still isn't any power going into the phone.

tried different chargers and no joy

the phone isnt water damaged.

has anyone got any ideas of what i could do as im sure the warranty is voided as the screen has been replaced by a local phone shop and not apple themselves

Posted via iMore App

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
need some help please. I have a 6 month old iphone 5c, recently it was dropped but was still functioning fine for a few days until i had a green screen with lines and it went off. Since then it isnt charging , tried to connect to itunes but itunes doenst pick it up when plugged in. Tried holding the home and lock button to reset this also doesnt work.

since this the phone has had a replacement screen and a new lightning port but this hasn't fix the problem. There still isn't any power going into the phone.

tried different chargers and no joy

the phone isnt water damaged.

has anyone got any ideas of what i could do as im sure the warranty is voided as the screen has been replaced by a local phone shop and not apple themselves

Posted via iMore App

My first stop would have been to an apple store for a replacement but since you've replaced the screen and charging port, that ship has sailed. Sounds more like a battery issue to me. Btw, welcome to iMore.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Since the screen was replaced that will void your warranty. Maybe you can take it to an Apple store and have them look at it. You'll have to pay for the repair.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal