Hi guys, my name is Jake and I'm brand new to the iMore forums. I own a white iPhone 5C - It's hands down the best phone I've ever purchased and I have a plethora of cases all different for it. I like them but have problems with a few. For instance, I mostly use the official iPhone 5C case (blue) from Apple but I find that the silicon exterior picks up things like dust and pocket lint far too easy and it has sadly become a problem for me.

The most ideal case I could think of is a leather one just like the 5S however the closest one to leather I could find was one that only covers the left, right and back of the phone, but wanted a smoother all rounded one. I hate to sound really picky but I feel like you guys could help me immensely with my search or maybe a few of you know where to find one.

Anyways any replies are greatly appreciated! Thanks!
    Last edited by taz323; 06-21-2014 at 05:26 PM. Reason: removed link
    06-21-2014 05:05 PM
    There are pros & cons to every case available for your iPhone so with that in mind, YOU need to decide which one fits what you seek most and then go with it. There are way too many case for us to recommend. Just go to a nearby Walmart, Target, Best Buy and Apple Store and have a look at what available for your device.
    JakeSeath likes this.
    06-21-2014 07:21 PM
    There definitely a ton of cases but I am really loving the otterbox semetry cases.
    JakeSeath and taz323 like this.
    06-21-2014 09:03 PM
    There definitely a ton of cases but I am really loving the otterbox semetry cases.
    same here.
    JakeSeath likes this.
    06-21-2014 10:13 PM
    I was in Italy last week and bought a genuine Ferrari leather case.

Is it a bit loud? Yes. Is it excessive? Yes. Do I love seeing the Ferrari logo whenever I look at the back of my phone? Of course I do. Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    JakeSeath likes this.
    07-07-2014 06:55 AM