Would you purchase the 5c again?

AlexJ92

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Hi, when I purchased my 5s I was on the fence in regard to purchasing the 5c instead. I am interested in seeing why you guys went with the 5c instead of the 5s. And if you didn't already own your 5c would you still purchase it now or go for the 5s?

Sent from my iPhone 5S

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
re:

Yes. It was my first iPhone. I still adore it after buying (and then selling) my 5s.

I adore the colors, love how it feels in hand and I enjoy using it. :D

Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
re:

The 5c is a great device, but I had the 5 and going to the 5c would not have been that much of an upgrade. Went with the 5s and haven't regretted it.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
re:

I went with the C because it was free with the trade in for my broken 4s. Would I buy it again? Sure.

I don't have any complaints with it mechanical wise. The only complaint I have is about the cases. Most of the cases get released for the 5 and 5s and what few cases I like that are released for the C are black or gray. Other than that, I'm perfectly happy with my purchase.

Davingtons

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
re:

To me, the 5C is preferable to the 5/5S. I upgraded from a 5 to a 5C as I didn't really see that much that interested me in the 5S, whereas I think the 5C looks really nice. I love the polycarbonate body that the 5C has, and I feel that it makes the phone easier to hold as well as looks much nicer.

tedbearclaw

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
re:

I myself left android again to come back to iOS. I went with a 5c and so far am not regretting my choice, my only issue is this phone without a case is extremely slippery! Went with a green one and I'm digging it!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
re:

I myself left android again to come back to iOS. I went with a 5c and so far am not regretting my choice, my only issue is this phone without a case is extremely slippery! Went with a green one and I'm digging it!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

I actually got my 5c as my first iPhone. Even after buying the 5s, I still loved my 5c. I sold my 5s... Now I'm looking to buy another 5c.

Sent from the one in Beautiful Blue using Tapatalk.

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
re:

I originally went to the Apple store to buy the 5S.
It was sold out, so I settled for the 5C.
I have no regrets, the 5C has proven to me to be a solid device.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
re:

I'd definitely buy another one. I much prefer the plastic over the aluminum. Call me weird! ;)

I like it because theoretically it's harder to break than the glass or the aluminum. I've dropped mine more than once because I'm a klutz and the worst thing that's happened is the phone separated from the pink part at the corner it fell on but I just snapped it back into place.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
re:

I like it because theoretically it's harder to break than the glass or the aluminum. I've dropped mine more than once because I'm a klutz and the worst thing that's happened is the phone separated from the pink part at the corner it fell on but I just snapped it back into place.

Relevancy to the name? LOL

Yeah, mine has hit the floor pretty good once. Nothing serious happened.

agarwal.apar

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
re:

My wife has a green iPhone 5c and I absolutely love hers than my Black iPhone 5.

5c is much more smoother and comfortable to hold. You gotta hold it to understand what I am saying!

Sent from my Darth Vader black iPhone 5 using iMore Forums

Paul Ellis1

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
re:

Me too! Me too!

Aside from the colour, it's the overall feel that does it for me. I know the 5c was your first iDevice, but for me, I always missed the feel of the iphone 3G and this is the closest I've got to it. I actually queued for 4 hours to get the 4 on release day and returned it 3 days later as I missed the 3G

Sent from my iPhone 5c

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
re:

I just got a white 5c too.

tu4aqehe.jpg

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR