Which color did you buy and are you still happy?

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Picked up gold one after I broke my white and silver just for something new.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Almeuit

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
My parents got the green ones. They are liking it so far.. Every few days or so I try and teach them something new about their phone :p.

Sent from my Verizon HTC One M8 using iMore Forums.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I bought my daughter the white one because that was all that was available. She wanted green but she actually likes the white now. She loves cases like I do & with the white she has no restrictions.

If I had gotten a 5C for myself, I would of picked pink or yellow. The green & blue ones are beautiful too but they're way too common.

AlexJ92

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
I bought my daughter the white one because that was all that was available. She wanted green but she actually likes the white now. She loves cases like I do & with the white she has no restrictions.

If I had gotten a 5C for myself, I would of picked pink or yellow. The green & blue ones are beautiful too but they're way too common.
Where I work, 3 people have iPhone 5s (all white/silver) and 4 people have the 5c, 3 are blue and 1 green. These do seem the most common colors

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Davingtons

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
The minute I saw a yellow 5C, I knew that was the one that I had to have.

I don't know if it's true, but there don't seem to be many yellow around. Most I've seen seem to be either blue or green.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
My 5S is the slate grey. All my iDevices have been black, until this one (when black was not an option). It just looks classy and stylish. I added Apple's black leather case, and could not be happier.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73