I replaced the batt in my 5c and now I have no display and when I plug it into the computer I can restore from iTunes but then it will just cycle the charge tone every 6 seconds with no display. If you look really close you can see a strange faint glow on the display but that's it.
    Before I changed the batt it, when plugged in would flash the dead batt then flash the apple then I played with the pushing/ holding / letting go of button game and it added the dfu mone icon with the plug and iTunes icon.

Any Ideas greatly appreciated.
    Thanks Pete
    04-29-2014 12:03 AM
    Hi Pete, Welcome to iMore!! Sorry you're having issues with your 5C. Is there a particular reason you decided to change the battery versus returning it to Apple? Since it's such a new device, it's definitely still under warranty.
    04-29-2014 01:31 AM
    Thanks for the reply. I bought it from a girl at work. She said she spilled some water on it and the problem started I opened it up and none of the white indicators were activated. The battery had zero output but the phone had output at the plug is why I changed it. And that is when my problem started.what is really strange to me is the display doesn't work now.
    Thanks
    04-29-2014 10:17 AM
    Retrace your steps. Is it possible you didn't put something back exactly like it was?
    04-29-2014 11:01 AM
    I have done that. All I even removed was the display and the batt.
    04-29-2014 06:35 PM