That kind of sucks. Was looking forward to getting a darker keyboard.

EDIT: After a very small amount of research, I've found out that the darker keyboard was only available in the first Beta. My bad. I'm dumb. Someone delete this thread please.
    Last edited by tanknitrous; 03-11-2014 at 09:06 AM.
    03-11-2014 08:56 AM
    A few of us were disappointed too... I was.

Sent from my electronic device using Tapatalk.
    03-11-2014 09:24 AM
    I've seen a dark keyboard when using the Apple Store app and when I was asked to enter my Apple ID before an iCloud auto backup.

Sent from my iPhone 5c using iMore Forums mobile app
    03-11-2014 09:24 PM
    That kind of sucks. Was looking forward to getting a darker keyboard.

EDIT: After a very small amount of research, I've found out that the darker keyboard was only available in the first Beta. My bad. I'm dumb. Someone delete this thread please.
    No need to delete the thread, my friend. Many of us we're looking for the dark keyboard after iOS 7.1 dropped and those of us who weren't paying any attention to the betas had no idea that it was only available for the first beta.
    03-11-2014 09:35 PM
    I will say that the keyboard has changed, however subtly it may be, and I'm LIKING it very much. It's more like the old keyboard from iOS 6. I'm glad for the change however small it is.
    03-12-2014 09:43 AM
    Tank, I thought the same thing. I was looking forward to checking out the darker keyboard, then I was looking for maybe an option for it in the settings...but nothing. I don't follow, nor mess with the betas, so I had no idea!!

But I do like the subtle changes to the keyboard as well.
    03-12-2014 09:53 AM
    I will say that the keyboard has changed, however subtly it may be, and I'm LIKING it very much. It's more like the old keyboard from iOS 6. I'm glad for the change however small it is.
    Me, too...
    03-12-2014 10:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD