So, I'm having a major issue right now. I recently had jailbroken my iPhone 5C 32 GB, but I just lost interest and decided to completely restore and continue using stock.
    I fired up iTunes and restored my iPhone from new, did not choose Restore from Backup.
    I didn't even get a chance to sync a few photos, books, or anything else besides 9.41 gbs of music, when I noticed the "Other" bar shot up and is now taking up WAY too much space.
    there's not one app yet installed on the phone, i havent set up any emails, NOTHING.

Anyone have this problem before? Is it just me? I know that the "Other" space tends to increase over time, but from posts i've read in the past, i know that the most on a 32 gb device, on iOs 7, it should on average be around 2 gbs, give or take a bit.

any help would be awesome. thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails "Other" taking up entirely too much space after restore-capture.jpg  
    03-02-2014 01:04 AM
    Did you interrupt a restore from backup? This is the only time I've seen that much other on my device - things that didn't synch became "other". I just started over. Otherwise iCleaner pro will remove a lot of data. There was a recent thread related to this topic.
    03-02-2014 01:17 AM