I tried to send all my contact name cards from a S2 to a 5C, I tried several times and always got connection error notifications. I asked the istore and they said I needed to pay R200 ($20) to see a technician to transfer the contacts...why do I have to pay if the phone has a warranty. And worsted yet, there was no memory card slot in the iPhone so I couldn't even transfer my contacts that way.

Eventually I had my carrier do it for free...but they did not fix my blue tooth. Do I have to update the phone ? Perhaps there's a fix ?

Then I wanted to restore all my what's app messages but couldn't as they are not saved in icloud. So how do I restore ?

Also every time I download a free app from the app store I have to type in my password. Why can't I just log in once, is there a setting for this ?
    01-27-2014 02:48 AM
    iPhones don't support the art of the Bluetooth protocol that does file transfer.
    01-27-2014 08:05 AM
    No you cannot turn off needing password for free apps.
    01-27-2014 08:06 AM
    Contact the What's App? Developer to see if you can transfer conversations between the android and iPhone apps.
    01-27-2014 08:07 AM
    It is a little boring, if possible you can run jailbreak to run over the password problem.
    01-28-2014 01:49 AM
    01-28-2014 02:08 AM
    but why u try to send name card from s2 to 5c instead of many tricks available to do,
    just sync your s2 with gmail (sure u did) and export .vcf file from gmail and send ur self mail and open .vcf in iphone and add it very simple

I tried to send all my contact name cards from a S2 to a 5C, I tried several times and always got connection error notifications. I asked the istore and they said I needed to pay R200 ($20) to see a technician to transfer the contacts...why do I have to pay if the phone has a warranty. And worsted yet, there was no memory card slot in the iPhone so I couldn't even transfer my contacts that way.

Eventually I had my carrier do it for free...but they did not fix my blue tooth. Do I have to update the phone ? Perhaps there's a fix ?

Then I wanted to restore all my what's app messages but couldn't as they are not saved in icloud. So how do I restore ?

Also every time I download a free app from the app store I have to type in my password. Why can't I just log in once, is there a setting for this ?
    01-29-2014 12:21 AM
    but why u try to send name card from s2 to 5c instead of many tricks available to do,
    just sync your s2 with gmail (sure u did) and export .vcf file from gmail and send ur self mail and open .vcf in iphone and add it very simple
    Tried that, when you have more than 250 contacts (each as an individual attachment) and you have to save each individually, it takes a while...I know...I'm lazy.

I'm going to try with dropbox, I'm surprised Apple have it in the app store.
    01-29-2014 01:27 AM
    i don't understood bro what you want to do. go on way its depend on you
    Tried that, when you have more than 250 contacts (each as an individual attachment) and you have to save each individually, it takes a while...I know...I'm lazy.

I'm going to try with dropbox, I'm surprised Apple have it in the app store.
    01-29-2014 06:47 AM
    Looks like dropbox did the trick for transferring everything...had no idea there was a dropbox app in the app store, I thought everything was just iTunes and iCloud. (Which I cant get for Android.)
    01-29-2014 06:50 AM
    i don't understood bro what you want to do. go on way its depend on you
    I was trying to transfer all my contacts/photos/videos from an old Android to a new apple iphone 5C
    01-29-2014 06:52 AM
    for contact sync ur android contacts with gmail and sync gmail in to iphone
    for photo and video you have to use third party software to import in ios
    I was trying to transfer all my contacts/photos/videos from an old Android to a new apple iphone 5C
    01-30-2014 03:02 AM
    for contact sync ur android contacts with gmail and sync gmail in to iphone
    for photo and video you have to use third party software to import in ios
    Thanks, but I already did it using dropbox.
    01-30-2014 03:36 AM