iPhone 5c, old technology?

moloes

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
When the 5c was released, someone mentioned to me that it was 'old' technology, i.e. the iPhone 5 wrapped in a different cover. I don't believe so, but, what are YOUR thoughts?

Thanks

Ivan

I've had my iPhone 5 since launch and I personally believe it's no slouch when it comes to speed and efficiency when compared to the iPhone 5c or 5s. I've done speed comparisons between mine and an 5s and I couldn't see any improvement until I started launching games but even then it wasn't a big difference to warrant an upgrade. If the iPhone 6 doesn't get a screen size increase or anything ground breaking as a feature I would be more than happy with my iPhone 5 for another year or two.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
I've had my iPhone 5 since launch and I personally believe it's no slouch when it comes to speed and efficiency when compared to the iPhone 5c or 5s. I've done speed comparisons between mine and an 5s and I couldn't see any improvement until I started launching games but even then it wasn't a big difference to warrant an upgrade. If the iPhone 6 doesn't get a screen size increase or anything ground breaking as a feature I would be more than happy with my iPhone 5 for another year or two.

I think an iPhone the size of an SGS3 would sell BILLIONS!