Who got a new 5C for Christmas?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Not me. What I did get was a cold...:(....I hate being sick and feeling like crap.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I sort of did! I traded my BB Q10 for an iphone 5 and then then iphone 5 for a blue 5C a few days before Christmas. I have to admit ... I made fun of the 5C when it was first announced. Thought the colors looked childish but once I held it in my hand, I was pleasantly surprised. It feels solid and substantial in my hand and since it is plastic, I don't feel bad using it without a case and it performs really well! So, I've been happy with my trade and will care for this phone until my daughter is old enough to have one later this year and hand it to her.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I sort of did! I traded my BB Q10 for an iphone 5 and then then iphone 5 for a blue 5C a few days before Christmas. I have to admit ... I made fun of the 5C when it was first announced. Thought the colors looked childish but once I held it in my hand, I was pleasantly surprised. It feels solid and substantial in my hand and since it is plastic, I don't feel bad using it without a case and it performs really well! So, I've been happy with my trade and will care for this phone until my daughter is old enough to have one later this year and hand it to her.

Nice avatar! :)

svfd757

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I got my daughter one. She about passed out. We put it in her stocking. She never saw that surprise coming

frozzy24

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
I got one for Christmas, it arrived on Christmas Eve day. ;)

It's blue and coming over from Android, I'm pleasantly surprised with how happy I am with it, lol. The choices of Android
phones went downhill when removable battery devices quickly became more and more scarce. So needless to say, I made the leap to an iPhone.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
My Grandson got the Blue 5c and loves it...he won't put it down, I think he sleeps with it ....SMILE

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I didn't...I have a 5 and have been more than happy with it. That being said, I love the 5c more and more every time I handle one (a friend's phone, in a store, etc)...it truly is a great device!

grassyblue

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
I gave a 5c for Christmas and the recipient either really liked it or put on a GREAT act. lol

I think it's a terrific phone. Feels good in the hand. If I didn't already have a 5s, I'd look closely into getting the 5c.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I got mine for no reason. It looked pretty and I had two lines of service. I was bored with having two android phones and I wasn't going back to my blackberry....

So blue 5c it was!

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
I just got my white 5c on Friday. A very late Christmas present to myself. I'm loving it so far. I'm on the fence about getting a case.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice