I have an iPhone 5 and I recently restored my phone (my music was syncing such that the songs did not match the album artwork). After the restoration, I have all my contacts, music, notes and apps. No photos were restored. However, only a few of the photos that were on my phone prior to the restoration are in the icloud photo folder in Favorites. Is there a way to retrieve the missing photos? (All of my text messages are gone, too. Are they by any chance backed-up or stored "somewhere"? Thank you!!
    12-22-2013 11:23 PM
    icloud backup restore only camera roll ,also photos streams albums- if you import other photos by third party software its not restore
    12-22-2013 11:58 PM
    I don't think there is. Try to get used to Dropbox (it helps A LOT).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12-23-2013 07:11 AM
    icloud backup restore only camera roll ,also photos streams albums- if you import other photos by third party software its not restore
    Source: iCloud: iCloud storage and backup overview
    Here’s what iCloud backs up:

• Purchased history for music, movies, TV shows, apps, and books
      Your iCloud backup includes information about the content you have purchased, but not the purchased content itself. When you restore from an iCloud backup, your purchased content is automatically downloaded from the iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks Store. Automatic downloading is based on iTunes in the Cloud availability by country, and previous purchases may be unavailable if they have been refunded or are no longer available in the store.
    • Photos and videos in your Camera Roll
    • Device settings
    • App data
    • Home screen and app organization
    • iMessage, text (SMS), and MMS messages
    • Ringtones
    • Visual Voicemail
    12-23-2013 02:53 PM
    You all were helpful. Thank you for responding.

JustMe'D, the photos were all in my Camera Roll; that's what is so frustrating. It restored some but not all of my photos. Photos before October and after October and some after October....none in November.
    12-23-2013 10:55 PM
    Source: iCloud: iCloud storage and backup overview
    Heres what iCloud backs up:

• Purchased history for music, movies, TV shows, apps, and books
      Your iCloud backup includes information about the content you have purchased, but not the purchased content itself. When you restore from an iCloud backup, your purchased content is automatically downloaded from the iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks Store. Automatic downloading is based on iTunes in the Cloud availability by country, and previous purchases may be unavailable if they have been refunded or are no longer available in the store.
    • Photos and videos in your Camera Roll
    • Device settings
    • App data
    • Home screen and app organization
    • iMessage, text (SMS), and MMS messages
    • Ringtones
    • Visual Voicemail

thanks for information sir i know its restore this things but i answer for photos only thats why i reply photos questions.. thanks again sir
    12-23-2013 11:38 PM