Trading Moto X for IPhone 5C

yungboi

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
Is this a good deal? I'm getting a white 16gb with box and everything is that a good trade. Is the iPhone 5c way better than the iPhone 5?

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Spec wise it's better than the i5 but most would say it's the same phone over all

Yes I believe it's a good deal

Sent from my iPhone 5 soon to be 5s Gold 64GB

DarkBlade_95

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Is this a good deal? I'm getting a white 16gb with box and everything is that a good trade. Is the iPhone 5c way better than the iPhone 5?

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

If you want to be in the Apple ecosystem, then it's a good deal. Personally, I wouldn't take that offer. It shares nearly all its internals with the 5, except for a bigger battery and a new Facetime camera.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

dc9super80

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
I think you misread. Kataran was stating that the specs of the 5C are slightly improved over the 5.

My bad though I swear I saw "way" initially. But yeah, it is slightly improved. Though if you are not a fan of the plastic material, and choose to get the 5 you would be practically in the same boat. I have seen Benchmarks that put the 5 a little ahead of the 5c. Not sure how that is possible though.

Oofa

May 25, 2013
Visit site
An iPhone 5c is much more expensive than a Moto X...... if that is what you are talking about. So yeah, it would be a good deal in that respect. The 5c is not "way better" than the 5. Unless you are into colorful phones and checking numbers on spec sheets and the whole Benchmark tests, you will not notice a difference when using a 5c compared to a 5. I have a Moto X and just switched back to my iPhone 5 because of too many technical problems with the X. The one thing the 5, 5c, 5s and most other iPhones have over the Moto X is that they work consistently well so I wouldn't worry too much about which version of the i5 you get in a trade.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73