Don't make assumptions about my sexuality. Being one thing and looking fruity are two different things.

Pardon the pun.

Sent from my Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 4
    Fair enough, just don't make implications about mine, and others, simply because we like colors you don't. You make it sound like the end of the world that we would rather buy a plastic, colored phone. For me, I hate the feel of metal on my palms. Feels grody to me. This is why options exist. Just because you and all your friends prefer the 5s doesn't mean the 5c is a failure, or shouldn't have existed. It has a niche to fill, and fills it well.
    10-19-2013 09:51 PM
    Fair enough, just don't make implications about mine, and others, simply because we like colors you don't. You make it sound like the end of the world that we would rather buy a plastic, colored phone. For me, I hate the feel of metal on my palms. Feels grody to me. This is why options exist. Just because you and all your friends prefer the 5s doesn't mean the 5c is a failure, or shouldn't have existed. It has a niche to fill, and fills it well.
    I did no such thing.

10-19-2013 09:52 PM
    I did no such thing.

My apologies, but it very well reads like it to me. I could translate it into predicates, make an implication, prove it in the Fitch system, but it doesn't make it a valid argument in all worlds, does it? It just sounded like your were either bothered that someone would like the 5c, or someone would want to have a "gay" looking phone. It read like you were fairly invested in asserting those points. Am I wrong? (probably, yes)
    10-19-2013 09:57 PM
    I did no such thing.
    Post #72 in the thread... Review what you said there.

Now... Play nice... Everybody...
    Armada likes this.
    10-19-2013 09:58 PM

Sorry, it probably was getting out of hand, wasn't it? I'll bow out now. I'm happy with my purchase, but I'll report in if I, or people I know, have any problems with it. I think it would make for good discussion.
    10-19-2013 10:01 PM

I said the colors were feminine and cutesy gay. That says nothing about anyone's sexual preference, mannerisms, etc. I was talking about the colors.

Again. I did no such thing. I have nothing against the other poster. I enjoy a lively debate. :-)

10-19-2013 10:18 PM
    I said the colors were feminine and cutesy gay. That says nothing about anyone's sexual preference, mannerisms, etc. I was talking about the colors.

Again. I did no such thing. I have nothing against the other poster. I enjoy a lively debate. :-)

"Cutesy gay."

You're trying to convince us you meant "gay" as in "happy"? LOL...give me a break.
    offdahglass, jmr1015 and reeneebob like this.
    10-21-2013 09:49 AM
    "Cutesy gay."

You're trying to convince us you meant "gay" as in "happy"? LOL...give me a break.
    Nope. I was pretty clear. But I did not refer to any poster or person. If you think differently. Grats. I'm no longer debating it, so just move on from me.

Lime green, pink, yellow, sky blue... White is the only neutral color. Even the cases they made are ... ...

Pretty obvious to see my point. Why must this be a constitutional convention?

10-21-2013 11:20 AM
    Nope. I was pretty clear.
    You were. Your narrow-mindedness was showing quite clearly. No matter how you try to spin it now.
    jmr1015 and reeneebob like this.
    10-21-2013 01:13 PM
    You were. Your narrow-mindedness was showing quite clearly. No matter how you try to spin it now.
    Okay.

10-21-2013 01:14 PM
    I bought one yesterday after my 4s quit working. If the people in Verizon waiting to get one were any indication, then no. The 5c didn't flunk.
    deedeebear likes this.
    10-23-2013 09:14 AM
    Nope. I was pretty clear. But I did not refer to any poster or person. If you think differently. Grats. I'm no longer debating it, so just move on from me.

Lime green, pink, yellow, sky blue... White is the only neutral color. Even the cases they made are ... ...

It's not a constitutional convention...but if someone pointed out that it was offensive you referenced the color assortment as being 'gay', and you sit and try to justify it by saying you never pointed out anyone in particular...it'd be like me saying "I don't care for the slave colored iPhone myself...", but no, not offensive right? I never pointed anyone out particularly...it was just a general observation, right?

Idiotic.
    jmr1015 and reeneebob like this.
    10-23-2013 01:10 PM

Your point is pretty clear and obvious. Implying that something is "gay" as a negative aspect carries a negative connotation towards homosexual people. Wether or not it was directed at anyone in particular is besides the point.

It is no different than implying that a specific color or feature is made specifically for people of a particular racial or ethnic background, based around a stereotype... as only "they" would find it attractive.
    reeneebob likes this.
    10-23-2013 03:31 PM
    Just responding to say I'm no longer reading this thread, so don't bother quoting me. The push notifications were getting annoying (off now).

Later.

P.S. unless colors are people, I have no clue what you're talking about. ✈

10-23-2013 03:55 PM
    Just responding to say I'm no longer reading this thread, so don't bother quoting me. The push notifications were getting annoying (off now).

Later.

P.S. unless colors are people, I have no clue what you're talking about. ✈

That's one way of spinning it, the other would be the more obvious observation of you running away with your tail between your legs because you were wrong.
    reeneebob likes this.
    10-23-2013 05:49 PM
    I don't know if it flunked or not but every time I've been at the AT&T corporate store, I could see the people around me taking 5C's like donuts. And that was before the price drop
    10-23-2013 06:45 PM
    I feel like this should have been the price point from the start when Apple released the 5C. Was able to catch a white 16 gig for 49.99 yesterday at target. Pretty happy I didn't have to pay the 99.99 for it. My fianc needed a new phone so he got the 5C lol
    10-24-2013 07:28 AM
    I'm sorry. I just don't see how close to 9 million sold is fail. Surely, you wouldn't expect me to think that the 9 million was the 5s's?
    10-27-2013 08:22 AM
93 ... 234