Thanks Joe, but I'm actually trying to get "used" to using a case on my 5C now, so getting a 2nd one isn't even in my sights ATM

Considering I had a gazillion cases for my 4S, I didn't even want "one" for my C is a real change of pace lol. Ehhh...I guess I'll adjust
    No problem, just a thought for future reference. 😁 I am also not a case person. I picked up the Swiss cheese case at the Apple store, when I bought the phone.
    And only because, as good as this phone feels in the hand without one.
    I highly doubt it would survive unscathed when dropped on the concrete sidewalk. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    11-03-2013 07:07 PM
    i don't want to roll naked anymore! lol well it was honestly an accident but my heart nearly came out of my chest after hot chocolate being spilled on my precious 5c! i immediately wiped it down with paper towels then put that baby in rice for 24 hours. after that, everything was responsive except for the external speaker. it was very muffled and i thought i was sol because i was over my 14 days to exchange. also, people were telling me that if they find water damage they won't exchange it. i had to convince myself that i was just going to live with this phone on vibrate 24/7.

the other day i walked into target and decided to go to electronics...i immediately spotted the guy who sold me my pink 5c. i told him the speaker was muffled and he tested it then told me to get my box and materials so he can exchange it! i was beyond relieved when he said those words. so now that i have my new 5c i don't want it to be naked anymore. any case suggestions? i kind of like the apple ones, kind. of. i would get the same color tho just because i love it so much.
    11-04-2013 11:28 AM
    i don't want to roll naked anymore! lol well it was honestly an accident but my heart nearly came out of my chest after hot chocolate being spilled on my precious 5c! i immediately wiped it down with paper towels then put that baby in rice for 24 hours. after that, everything was responsive except for the external speaker. it was very muffled and i thought i was sol because i was over my 14 days to exchange. also, people were telling me that if they find water damage they won't exchange it. i had to convince myself that i was just going to live with this phone on vibrate 24/7.

the other day i walked into target and decided to go to electronics...i immediately spotted the guy who sold me my pink 5c. i told him the speaker was muffled and he tested it then told me to get my box and materials so he can exchange it! i was beyond relieved when he said those words. so now that i have my new 5c i don't want it to be naked anymore. any case suggestions? i kind of like the apple ones, kind. of. i would get the same color tho just because i love it so much.
    Check out www.spigen.com. I bought a tough armor case from them. They make excellent cases for the 5C. Glad things worked out for you deedee. 😊 I actually bought mine from Amazon. Just type in Spigen cases for the 5C.
    deedeebear likes this.
    11-04-2013 11:30 AM
    Check out Something You Want | Home | SPIGEN SGP. I bought a tough armor case from them. They make excellent cases for the 5C. Glad things worked out for you deedee. I actually bought mine from Amazon. Just type in Spigen cases for the 5C.
    Thank you joe! I will look into that.
    joemd60 likes this.
    11-04-2013 11:32 AM
    Thank you joe! I will look into that.
    You're welcome deedee! Keep us posted please. 😊
    11-04-2013 11:35 AM

Hey deedee !! Well I'm sorry to hear you had a hot cocoa accident but glad you were able to get your pink 5C swapped out !! I just put a case on mine this past Saturday and I chose the Apple hole 5C in pink to match my phone as well. At first I wasn't digging it just because I really didn't want to use a case, but after having it on for a couple of days, I'd recommend this case. It's a firm silicone with leather padding on the inside of it and the case does feel nice to hold because it has a grippy feeling.....and the color matches perfectly to still show off that bold coral pink color but obviously not water proof. It doesn't add much bulk to the phone itself either

Good luck with your case choice !!

Sent from my πŸŽ€PINK-alicious 5CπŸŽ€
    11-04-2013 01:46 PM
    Hey deedee !! Well I'm sorry to hear you had a hot cocoa accident but glad you were able to get your pink 5C swapped out !! I just put a case on mine this past Saturday and I chose the Apple hole 5C in pink to match my phone as well. At first I wasn't digging it just because I really didn't want to use a case, but after having it on for a couple of days, I'd recommend this case. It's a firm silicone with leather padding on the inside of it and the case does feel nice to hold because it has a grippy feeling.....and the color matches perfectly to still show off that bold coral pink color but obviously not water proof. It doesn't add much bulk to the phone itself either

Good luck with your case choice !!

Sent from my πŸŽ€PINK-alicious 5CπŸŽ€
    I was thinking of that case too but now I've made my decision.....definitely picking one up today!
    11-05-2013 11:59 AM
    i picked up the pink apple case from Target today. as much as i loved my 5c naked i needed a case and i really like it. the feel of it is very nice and most of all I know my 5c is somewhat protected
    11-05-2013 04:47 PM
    I'm going naked again! Lol well until I find a better case. I couldn't stand the dust/lint that kept getting in the apple case from the holes in the back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    11-12-2013 01:36 PM
    I'm going naked again! Lol well until I find a better case. I couldn't stand the dust/lint that kept getting in the apple case from the holes in the back.

Hey deedee, I swear we are on the same wave length here with this !! I also just returned mine back to BestBuy and ordered a Speck candyshell grip in blackberry/pink - rec'd it on Thursday and have been using it since. No need to remove it to clean the dust/lint that gets caught because there's no swiss cheese holes . it is a teeny bit thicker of a case than the Apple one, but it is still nice to hold/use when handling the 5C. Also, the buttons for on/off & volume are easier to press than it was with the Apple case. Idk if you noticed (I did) that those buttons seemed harder to press because of the way the case was designed. The Speck one has a softer silicone covering those buttons so its an easier press

Btw, if you decide to try out the Speck one, call them and ask about receiving 10% off. (free shipping in USA also)
    11-12-2013 01:46 PM
    Hey deedee, I swear we are on the same wave length here with this !! I also just returned mine back to BestBuy and ordered a Speck candyshell grip in blackberry/pink - rec'd it on Thursday and have been using it since. No need to remove it to clean the dust/lint that gets caught because there's no swiss cheese holes . it is a teeny bit thicker of a case than the Apple one, but it is still nice to hold/use when handling the 5C. Also, the buttons for on/off & volume are easier to press than it was with the Apple case. Idk if you noticed (I did) that those buttons seemed harder to press because of the way the case was designed. The Speck one has a softer silicone covering those buttons so its an easier press

Btw, if you decide to try out the Speck one, call them and ask about receiving 10% off. (free shipping in USA also) I'm also considering getting a second color in the candyshell grip.
    deedeebear likes this.
    11-12-2013 01:47 PM

Btw, if you decide to try out the Speck one, call them and ask about receiving 10% off. (free shipping in USA also)
    Lol! Omg that's so funny how we both felt the same about that case. Also I did notice that about the side buttons and the switch for vibrate. I couldn't access it as well. I'll check out that speck one you're talking about thanks for the suggestion girl and the 10% off tip!

11-12-2013 01:50 PM
    Lol! Omg that's so funny how we both felt the same about that case. Also I did notice that about the side buttons and the switch for vibrate. I couldn't access it as well. I'll check out that speck one you're talking about thanks for the suggestion girl and the 10% off tip!

Yw !! LMK how you made out
    11-12-2013 01:55 PM
    Who's rolling naked with their 5c?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1384585319.548771.jpg

Case goes on when I'm out and about.

I like this faux ceramic feel.

Sent from my T-Mobile iPhone 5c using Tapatalk - now Free
    11-16-2013 02:02 AM
    The 5c is beautiful naked lol

I needed to cover it knowing my clumsy **** would end up dropping it. I don't mind the case I got for it especially since it gives me grip and protection of course. It's a belkin view case.

One thing that is still naked is my screen so I've been looking for a screen protector. I think I will go with the skinomi.

Sent from my iPhone 5c using Tapatalk
    serglb likes this.
    11-25-2013 09:36 AM
    My blue 5C and yes its nakedWho's rolling naked with their 5c?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1385521983.085374.jpg

Sent from my iPhone
    serglb, ItsMrMark and anon(153966) like this.
    11-26-2013 10:13 PM
    Just got my 5C and feels really good naked. But I think eventually I'll put a case on it.
    12-10-2013 11:47 PM
    Still using without a case, but if I see that Pad and Quill brown leather case again I'm buying it. That thing is gorgeous!
    Who's rolling naked with their 5c?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1387579389.666515.jpgWho's rolling naked with their 5c?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1387579412.347297.jpg
    joemd60 likes this.
    12-20-2013 05:44 PM
    I have decided to go without a case. I never was a fan of cases. And seeing how attractive my white 5c is.
    It seems shameful to cover it with a case.
    Last edited by joemd60; 12-22-2013 at 02:57 PM.
    12-21-2013 06:05 PM
    I have one of those rubbery cases from the apple store with the holes in the back and try to keep it on most days but in reality, I love the feel of the 5c in my hand too much to keep it on for long. So I'd say about half the time I have it in the case and the other half of the time, it's naked. I do have a zagg extreme shield on it to protect the screen though.

01-12-2014 07:34 PM
    For those who want to go naked but don't really want to go naked, just try either a skin or an ultra thin case. I've had good experiences with skins at bestskinsever.com. And for ultra thin cases, there really is no thinner than the Caudabe Veil. Several friends of mine have this for their 5s. I've never seen the 5c version in the wild personally but presumably it would be similarly thin: Caudabe β€’ The Veil (5c)
    01-14-2014 04:09 PM
    my blue 5C is hanging around naked most of the time just because I always feel Apple products are too beautiful to be covered up... and this baby is no exception.

Who's rolling naked with their 5c?-image.jpg

that said, I did buy the official Apple case for the first time and I do see the point in it, feels great, helps prevent damage when it falls (which happens alarmingly often to me) and is pretty much a no brainer for $AUS 20.

Who's rolling naked with their 5c?-image.jpg

Looks neat as well. I guess at the moment it is 70% of the time naked, 30% case. I'll wait and see if and how that's eventually changing.
    serglb likes this.
    01-17-2014 01:47 AM
    Sorry. I don't go around naked with my phone.
    01-17-2014 02:40 PM
73 123